• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rin's Complimentary Breeding Center also Trading Legendaries!!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    arcanineflames - yes, I've been holding one of these for you for a while. :) However, I think we are on opposite time zones as I never see you online. I am on 7 pm - 11 pm Central time during the week and during the weekend I'm off and on from 12 pm - 12 am Central time. PM me during one of these time windows and we can do the transfer (you always show as offline when I check your status).

baktiar77

Killer
    Years
    • f
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    hey rin, i feel srry for u as well same as me i lost mystery dungeon and platinum. Anyway do u need a shiny ralts if u do i have one

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2010
    Thanks baktiar :) Thanks to the kind people on this forum, I have the beginning versions of my favs I can level up again!

Back