• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RIP Kanye West

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I guess he got in a car accident like... ?22mins ago? and was pronounced dead at the scene

=[

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Wait what. According to google he ain't dead. Evidence?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Kanye died? it was Taylor Swift, I know it! That's too bad, though the only song I liked with him was when he was featured in Knocks You Down.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    If you mean his dignity, yes. But so far according to Google no. :[
    Sources?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah, googled it after I saw your tweet and I haven't seen anything on it yet. Regardless, celebrity, so off to Other Entertainment with this thread...

edit: lol, k, the only source I've found so far is "4chan wanted this to be a trending topic on twitter" :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Is it wrong that I got slightly excited seeing the title of this thread being the latest thread that was posted in in Other Entertainment? :(

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Guess Kanye should have looked for those Flashing Lights on the road.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That depends entirely on if you think it's wrong to be excited over someone's death.

Considering the fact that I've always found that Kanye West was someone who thought a little too highly of himself and always had his head up his ass, I wouldn't feel upset seeing an article on the newspaper stating that he's no longer with us. That's not to say that I wish that upon him or anything, but I wouldn't feel much remorse for him (the same can not be said for his loved ones, though) passing on.

In all cases, though, getting excited over "someone's death" is a vast statement, twocows. You can get excited over one person dying, but not someone else. So yeah. :>

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    DAMN you are fast, I was gunna post a thread about it too, well, no sense in having 2 threads like Micheal Jackson did...

I'm glad he died, if he really did, he was a meanie.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    NO WAY!? seriously. I would have never guessed, or even imaged that dude is dead. Wow. this is a shock indeed for me. Even tho i don't like him, but wow what a lost.

Zet

Years
    If you read through the #RIPKayneWest thing on twitter, seems like it was just a hoax, though if only it was that girl basher Chris Brown

Doonesbury

Don't even worry about it.
    Years
    Kanye West obviously isn't dead. He was already in a non-fatal car accident a few years ago, a little while before he released The College Dropout (what do you think the song Through the Wire is about?). This is probably the most unoriginal and retarded hoax in history.

But yeah, this whole Kanye's dead is getting old now. I've heard stories of suicide attempts to car accidents to being assassinated by the government for what he said on that live show a couple years ago. Speaking of which, if you thought that Taylor Swift thing was bad...

Nich'ya

Navsegda
    Years
    The only thing that makes me even a little sad is that another human being died. Other than that, oh well?

I too got slightly excited by this. He was a self destructive ***hole. I don't stop hating people when they die.

Anyways, I doubt this is true. This is like the 50th time he has supposedly died. And there are no other sources other than an unreliable source. It would at least be on TMZ's page with big bold letters saying "WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG"

With some importance:

https://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/lady-gaga-music-video-star-found-dead/

The title scared the **** out of me. DX

Back