• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ripped Tileset Interior HGSS

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Hey guys, I ripped some tiles from HGSS and "organized" them; they're ready to use for RMXP. There were a lot of tiles and didn't want to leave too many out, so it ended up not being too organized. Nonetheless, I did my best organizing them in the following order: Floors, walls, objects/misc. I also tried leaving space in between a few rows, so if anything needs to be edited/duplicated there is plenty of room. Like I said, it's not organized very well, but it should still be helpful. I'll upload one with a transparent background, and another with a colored background.

No need to credit me; all credit to Nintendo and GameFreak for creating all of these amazing tiles. Just don't go claiming you ripped all of these; that's just rude.

Attachments

• Ripped Tileset Interior HGSS
      ColoredBGHGSSRippedInterior.png
      395.7 KB · Views: 656
    • Ripped Tileset Interior HGSS
      TransparentHGSSRippedInterior.png
      415.1 KB · Views: 625
    Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
    Thank you, dude!
    Also, you'll rip for exterior too, right?
    la la la la

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Thank you, dude!
    Also, you'll rip for exterior too, right?
    la la la la

Welcome! For the outside, I highly recommend Sir Malo on deviant art. He has most, if not all, of the buildings and outside tiles. I'm still not done going through ripping, but I'm gonna take a break because I'm making a game. Let me know if you need anything in particular and I'll check if I have it saved.

Back