• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise Above The Crowd

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    Leadership is a good quality, that's for sure. It shows you can take substantial amounts of pressure and keep going. Personally I'd say I'm a decent leder, I usually follow. But when needed, I make sure to make choices that benefit all of those affected, not just some.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    I myself, while I would like some power, would also like to be a grunt. If that makes any sense...hmmm. I guess what I am trying to is, while I am in a position with no power, I myself would like to have lots of power. Wait.....that still makes no sense. I clearly can't get out what I am trying to say croectly. If someone understands what I am trying to say, please say it in a more coherent way. Even though that's most likely not possible. :(

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I am like to be the supporter of the leader, or the background. I do not like being the leader. >.<

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    In what sort of situation are we speaking of? Like the leader of a group of friends, like the boss in a business?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm not good at being a leader. I'm either a supporter, team member or a Co - Leader.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    *sigh* During my 5.5 month stint in a quasi-military academy, you were required to pass the squad leader position in order to graduate. If you were a good enough squad leader, you got to be platoon guide (and apparently I was, even though my squad was the smallest, with 4 other people). I was a terrible platoon guide. No one listened to me. Probably because no one liked me =/

I think I'd be a decent leader, if the followers actually liked me =/

Back