• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of the Demon Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiitsune

Banned
Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    'Shiro, quick attack!!', Vulpix launched itself at it's enemy, knocking it out in a single blow, 'Wild pokemon... they should think before attacking us'...

'That's enought training for today Shiro.... Let's go home'

Kurai walked slowly to his hometown of Snowpoint city whilst his Vulpix eagerly chased the firefly's looming above them as the sun started to set.

A girl with black pig tails approached Kurai, 'Kurai! You have been chosen by proffesor Rowan to go to Sandgem town and collect your pokedex, you will have to find your own way there but your Vulpix, Shiro, will accompany you all the way.'

'Thank you, Candice, I will make my way there after I get home and prepare for the journey ahead.'

'Okay, Kurai good luck!, I need to go to Snowpoint temple!, Good Bye!!

'Shiro, you have worked hard, we can finally get our pokedex! I don't really know how to get to Sandgem town, so we'll just find it out ourself's....'

and so Kurai and Shiro's quest began.....

fantasyfanatic

Wandering Professer
    Years
  • Zeni opened his eyes to a dark sky. He looked around quickly, just to make sure he knew where he was. He got up, brushed his pants off, and started walking in a random direction.

He came to a small town he didnt know the name of. "Well, new town, new rules." was all he said, if anyone had heard him that early in the morning (or that late at night). He walked down what seemed to be the main path of the town and came across the pokemon center. A pidgey coo'd above him. "yes Dustbeak, I slept fine," Zeni chuckled. The pidgey hopped down onto his shoulder and together they walked into the Center.

The nurse here was just like the other nurses. only she didn't say anything. She noticed Zeni looking around and pointed to the pokedex giving machine questionly. Zeni saw the geature, gave the nurse acknoldgement that he understood what she meant, and went over to the machine.

Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Center. This is the machine that will give you a pokedex, if you don't already have one. The machine opened a small hole and a scanner appeared. Please place your eye here and you will be done. Zeni was apprehensive. He wanted a dex, but he didnt like being told what to do. Especially by a machine. But, all in all, he complied, and a quick scan later, a pokedex popped out. Here you go. Enjoy! it also took a picture for its database.

Zeni walked out of the Center with his dex and around five pokeballs. He thanked the nurse and turned to go, when a pikachu hopped in his way. It didn't look happy. This was a fact, seeing as it tried to shock him. 'Crap,' Zeni thought to him self, 'Im at a type disadvantage.' He might be new, but he wasn't dumb. He turned tail and tried to run, not out of fear, but for opprotunity, and he looked back to see that the pikachu was following him. He skidded to a halt, turned into an alley and ran to a dead end. The pikachu had him cornered. "SCREW THIS!" Zeni said loudly, "Dustbeak! we're fighting!" The pidgey shook with both excitment and fear. Pidgey jumped down and looked the pikachu in the face. *insert western showdown music here*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back