• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rise of The Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(AND they aren't too patient...)

Once I got to the door, thecrystals were bigger, and falling faster. The earth shook as one hit not very far away, probably on the other side of town.
"What's going on?" My parents asked, wokenby the shudder.
"Have a look.." I said, bringing them out from under the veil of the porch.
"Oh, wow...A meteor shower..." they muttered.
"It's not a meteor shower. Something hit the ground not far from here. That's what woke you up probably." I explained, not noticing the one headed straight for us...

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(And they don't care either...)

*It struck the ground voilently, sending out shockwaves that blew my parents back. But strangely, I wasn't affected...*
"What is it?"
*I closely examined it to see a little, tiny speck inside. It was too small to make out any details, but it was there...*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
[ooc] I did, its cleaned out now Pm me, i long to talk to you! And right now we are all going outside to inspect the large crystals that are fallinf from the sky [/ooc]

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: thank you!

ic: Kumiko walked though the night, humming quietly to herself. "Runi..." She finaly said, "Whats that?" Something bright was falling out of the sky, headed right toward them.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
Years
[ooc] Sorry i had to leave, my mom was getting mad [/ooc]

[ic] I then inspected them closer, i found that each had a small dot inside which was growing rapidly, soon they were as large as a bird egg. I just stared mouth open speachless. [/ic]

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
Years
(Well, what took ya'll so long to remember?)

I heard my parents groan, then a thunk as they fell to the deck, winded from the blast.
"Huh? Why are they back there...?"
*I turned back to see that the speck had grown, and it was more noticeable...*

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: your back! but not on at the moment... *falls to knees* why must my heart, my soul be tortured this way?! what did i do to deserve this?! (is in a dramatic mood) *sobs* oh, yeah, and i dont know runi yet, so ignore the firstes post.

ic: Kumiko watched as the glowing thing neared, growing larger by the second. She ran torwards it, having no idea where it was leading her to.

"Whoa!" She almost tripped, but managed to keep going, memorized by the light. Kumiko ran on, wanting to know what was falling out of the sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back