• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] "Rise Tarnished, and let us walk a new path together."

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Elden Ring just received a huge news! A 3 minute presentation of the long awaited DLC: Shadow of the Erdtree is set to launch today at 15:00 UTC!

What are your expectations for the DLC? I personally consider this huge since we have heard nothing from the devs except the one image about the announcement of a DLC over a year ago!

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm happy for my brother who is excited and a huge fan. Personally I wish Elden Ring clicked with me more. At some point I hope to go back and finish so I can play the DLC too.

Dark Souls is a tough series to get into if you aren't fully invested, due to the heavy challenge and commitment involved.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Was hoping that the release date would be sooner, but June is still earlier than I was expecting, and at least we've finally heard something again after a year of silence.

I noticed in the trailer that there was something that looked an awful lot like Midir's arena

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Was hoping that the release date would be sooner, but June is still earlier than I was expecting, and at least we've finally heard something again after a year of silence.

I noticed in the trailer that there was something that looked an awful lot like Midir's arena
    I'm really hyped as it releases during my vacation, time to get those 6 hours/day of play in :)

Days
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'm happy for my brother who is excited and a huge fan. Personally I wish Elden Ring clicked with me more. At some point I hope to go back and finish so I can play the DLC too.

Dark Souls is a tough series to get into if you aren't fully invested, due to the heavy challenge and commitment involved.
    Oh that's great! Hope he enjoys the DLC!

And yeah that's true ^^;

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Figured I'd ask, what is everyone looking forward to the most with the DLC?

For me it's what new weapons/armor/spells/ashes we're gonna get. In particular I would like some more Destined Death stuff, or AoW that can go on greataxes/greathammers that mimics DS3's Dragonslayer Greataxe's Falling Bolt

Back