• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ritzy Trades~

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    I really like your Manaphy and Uxie, would you CMT for them, please? I have only one legend in my thread but it's shiny and you can also pick from my other shinies. I do have UT Cobalion as well, it's just not in the thread yet.

Years
    I really like your Manaphy and Uxie, would you CMT for them, please? I have only one legend in my thread but it's shiny and you can also pick from my other shinies. I do have UT Cobalion as well, it's just not in the thread yet.

Hi :3

I have a UT Docile Cobalion.
    I would be interested in your Eevee, Dratini, Shaymin or Slowking. Could you give me a few more infos about them?
    For example Eevees gender and ability? And Slowkings gender too? :3

Btw - I saw your wants. I have a Mew. Though I would only trade a clone and I am unable to clone D:
    If you want any info on this Mew just let me know :3

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    I can't clone either, but Saerith is helping me out with it, so I can get my Pokes cloned. I reeaally want a Mew, so if there's anything in my thread you'd trade it for, I'd love to! If you'd like to trade it for me, I'd get it cloned asap when she has time and then trade you back the original. You would definitely get it back, I don't go stealing other people's Pokemon.

Oh yeah, the Eevee is female w/ Adaptability, Slowking is male w/ Own Tempo.

Years
    Well if we can find someone to clone it I can trade you a clone :3
    Though - i dont know if you wanted a UT one of not? Mine is a event mew (cherrish ball) which I have trained to lvl 100 with 4th gen moves and EVd in sp ap/Speed.

Id really like that Eevee of yours! Any chance of nicknaming it or did you recieve it in a trade?
    Well overall Im interested in the 4 I mentioned before :3 But mostly the Eevee. I suppose it all depends on which you want of mine and which youre willing to trade etc ^^
    Did you want that Cobalion? Or only the others you mentioned before?

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    UT is always better but I don't mind trained either. So it's fine!

The Eevee is traded, so can't nickname it, sorry ): For the Mew, Manaphy and Uxie you can pick any 3 you want from the ones you liked.

Could you possibly ask someone to clone it? It's yours so it would be easier that way I guess

Years
    Well thats also the main reason why its not in my thread - its trained and a Pokemon I use XD"
    But if you really want one I wouldnt mind getting it cloned.
    Ill ask and see if I can get it cloned :3

Would Eevee, Dratini and Shaymin be alright?

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
    Yes, that would be fine! Take your time and let me know if you can find someone :) If you can't let me also know that and I'll see what I can do!

Back