• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rivals Challenge v2.0 (Originally by Yuki)

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
  • ok, so for every minute less in completing the game(trainer card)=1 point
    no. of blackouts/ whited out=-1 point and amount of money=0.5 points?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Sounds good :) Quick Question. Can I hack in an Eevee and only have my starter and The one Eeveelution?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Name: Tman109ner
    Games I can play on: If wifi then Platinum but read below.
    Challenge i want to play: [1/2] 1
    Who I would like to go with:Who wants to go with me?

I was wondering if it would be possible to do this on VBA-Link? If so then it would be possible to play on GBA games as well. If not I'd be glad to play on WiFi with Platinum.

Years
  • Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been sick. Anyway, I'm going to continue playing now, so I should hopefully be able to battle you in a few days, Lezza.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    Sounds like fun. I'd be up for that once I get Heartgold. I'm planning on doing a few challenges with one game file and this would be fun to enter in.

By the way, when you talk about subsitutions in the rules, do you mean switching pokemon whilst battling?

Lezza

Years
  • no, it means if you cant have pokemon for that battle,
    say the max pokemon is 4. u have 2 pokemon at that time, but u are 2 short,
    u can catch 2 pokemon and level them up(if u want), those 2 wont bein ur team, if u dont want them to, so they are substitutes :P

also is either tetiro or tman availible for a heartgold challenge or platinum one, its ok if ur not, its just that i cant get wi-fi with gen 4 games

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I currently don't have heartgold (I hope to acquire it tomorrow and get cracking on the journey)

Also, I don't understand your explanation on the subsitutes. I am confused about your explanation on them

Lezza

Years
  • basically, pokemon you use for wi-fi battles, that wont be in ur team/ put in box afterwards

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    So...any pokemon we use in the wi-fi battles can't be used again? (I am really confused now lol. This is what happens people when you spend too much doing dissertation writing. It fries your understanding)

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Im pretty sure VBA link would work, but if I doesn't then you can easily put me down for platinum.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2012
    bring it on

[SIZE="a"]Name: Jack
    Game: leaf green
    Challenge: 2
    Who: someone playing the same Gen as me..

I would like to play time it took to defeat the elite four.. With no level cap..[/SIZE]

Back