• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT experimenting

Blargtastic808

likes stuff
    Years
    My Latest Team

So I've been experimenting with different Pokemon and was wondering if these guys might make it in the competitive scene. Still not the best at setting up teams as I always seem to leave myself open to...something. Hoping you guys could provide some feedback like before.

Weavile @ Choice Band
    Jolly
    HP 4 Atk 252 Spd 252
    Ice Shard
    Night slash
    Brick Break
    Pursuit

Salamence @ Choice Specs
    Modest
    4 HP 252 SpAtk 252 Spd
    Draco Meteor
    Dragon Pulse
    Flamethrower
    Hydro Pump

Magnezone @ Leftovers
    Modest
    HP 172 SAtk 252 Spd 84
    Thunderbolt
    HP Ice
    Substitute
    Magnet Rise

Forretress @ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    HP 252 Atk 96 Def 162
    Stealth Rock
    Rapid Spin
    Gyro Ball
    Earthquake

Blissey @ Leftovers
    Bold
    252 HP 252 Def 4 SpDef
    Toxic
    Softboiled
    Seismic Toss
    Aromatherapy

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Naive
    24 Atk / 252 SAtk / 232 Spd
    - Nasty Plot
    - Close Combat
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot

Weavile leads because she's awesome and stuff, Forretress walls physical attacks and sets up SR, Blissey is just a pretty standard Special Wall anymore, Magnezone traps pesky steel types (Skarmory and Forretress), SpecsMence hammers things with excellent power, and MixApe is there to wreck walls named Blissey and Steel types and dish out some hurt. Comments, criticism, etc?

Last edited:

Blargtastic808

likes stuff
    Years
    Changed the team a bit. I decided to get rid of Venusaur because I didn't really see him fitting in too much in my team. Seeing as he was my main source of SpDef I brought in Blissey to replace him. SpecsLuke is cool but he's a bit too frail for my tastes and so I brought in the meatier Salamence. Same concept but bigger hurt, IMO. However, I love Venusaur to bits and if you guys could help me find a way to get him back in there that'd be awesome.

Comments, criticism? Sorry for the self bump as well -.- I sort of feel bad for doing it, but I just want to know how much more I have to work on my team building skills.

Back