• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RMT please?

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years
    I want to impress my special someone when I return to the States. Can you guys help me out and rate my team please?

Bronzong@Leftovers
    -Relaxed
    -Levitate
    -252 HP/128 Def/ 128 Sp.Def
    - Gyro Ball
    - Hypnosis
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake

Gyro ball is standard...right? Earthquake to kill of Magnezone and some random Lucarios and stuff. Stealth Rock to stop Focus Sash a Pwn Moltres, Yanmega, Charizard etc. Hypnosis for support.

Machucando (Weavile)@Life Orb
    -Jolly
    -Pressure
    -252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 6 HP
    -Ice Punch
    -Ice Shard
    -Pursuit
    -Night Slash

Kills off any Dragon or Starmies that oppose me. Night Slash and Ice Punch for for good damage, Ice Shard to Kill off Choice Scarf Garchomp and other Speedy pokemon that are weak to Ice, Pursuit to chase Gengar, Starmie, or Dragons who wanna avoid Ice Shard or Ice Punch.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
    -Impish
    -Pressure
    -252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp Def
    -Pain Split
    -Thunder Punch
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Earthquake

Blocks Explosions, Rapid Spins from Starmie or Claydol, and avoids Fighting Moves to protect Weavile and Porygon-Z. Can Pick off foes wth low HP with Shadow Sneak. Thunder Punch to eat Gyarados, Earthquake for Infernape and maybe a Lucario...

Maria-Z (Porygon-Z)@Life Orb
    -Naive
    -Adaptability
    -252 Spd/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 6 Atk
    -Return
    -Tri Attack
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt

Special Sweeper. Return to hit Blissey hard. Boltbeamer too.

Infernape@Life Orb
    -Naive
    -Blaze
    -252 Atk/252 Spd/6 Sp.Atk
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz
    -Stone Edge
    -Sleep Talk

Absorbs Spore from breloom and attacks before it can sub (Pray for Flare Blitz or Close Combat...) Mainly a Physical Sweeper.

Salamence@Life Orb
    -Timid
    -Intimidate
    -252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 Hp
    -Draco Meteor
    -Hidden Power 70 (Electric)
    -Fire Blast
    -Hydro Pump

Another Special Sweeper, but faster than Maria-Z and Has Draco Meteor which is always cool :P
    Can outrun Life Orb or Choice Band Adamant Garchomp. Thats always cool too. xD

Hope that I posted this correctly...

Last edited:

Valarauca

I > U for all real values of U
    Years
    Umm just one thing on dusknoir

Your ev spread should be 252, 128, 128. 126 is not divisable by 4, 128 is (128*2+252=510, 126*2+252=504)...

Maria Santos

Years
    whoopsy frickin doodle, I didnt notice that. Thanks for letting me know. But you knew what I meant right?

I just noticed I did the same thing on bronzong... Well im not crying over a few EVs but Ill fix it up now. Thanks.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Not to be pushy, but try not to be so leniant on the EV's. Sometimes, evenly spreading them won't work. Giving what was supposed to be your walls even EV's leads them not walling either type of attack better, and not fufilling it's job.

For example, Dusknoir might suffice with 252 HP, 148 Sp.Def, 58 Def. Forgive me if the EV's are a little off, but you get te jist of what I'm saying. WoW allows him to survive physical moves better.

I use that set, but with the Sp.Def & Def inverted.

Years
    sorry, but your infernape looks terrible. you have the right nature, why not turn it into a mixape? take out sleep talk,it's speed should be quick enough to ohko a breloom anyway.

Maria Santos

Years
    Seriousy? EV? -.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

O_o Yea, seriously.

sorry, but your infernape looks terrible. you have the right nature, why not turn it into a mixape? take out sleep talk,it's speed should be quick enough to ohko a breloom anyway.

Yes, It is faster. I just thought that I could switch my infernape in when His Breloom pops up and then use sleep talk before it can set up a sub or Focus Punch. But the Mixape thing is something I will consider. Thank you.

cow94

Poke-team rater!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2008
    Bronzong@Leftovers
    -Relaxed
    -Levitate
    -252 HP/128 Def/ 128 Sp.Def
    - Gyro Ball
    - Hypnosis
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake/reflect/lightscreen

lightscreen/relect for extra support. i'm not a big fan of earthquake.

Machucando (Weavile)@Life Orb
    -Jolly
    -Pressure
    -252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 6 HP
    -Ice Punch
    -Ice Shard
    -Pursuit/night slash
    -brick break

you have way too many moves of the same type. i recommend night slash over pursuit, but that's just me.

Dusknoir@Leftovers
    -Impish
    -Pressure
    -252 HP/128 Def/128 Sp Def
    -Pain Split
    -will-o-wisp
    -Shadow Sneak
    -seismic toss

this is my favorite dusknoir set. idk if you have access to seismic toss but i recommend it. if not then use thunderpunch.

Maria-Z (Porygon-Z)@Life Orb
    -Naive
    -Adaptability
    -252 Spd/ 252 Sp.Atk/ 6 HP
    -Nasty Plot
    -Tri Attack
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt

nasty plot is a great move on porygon. it's beastly. raising it's sp. attack to monsterish levels and then sweeping.

Infernape@expert belt
    -jolly
    -Blaze
    -252 Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
    -Close Combat
    -Flare Blitz/blaze kick
    -Stone Edge
    -swords dance

swords dance to up attack and then an easy sweep. blaze kick is to be on the safe side.

Salamence@Choice Specs
    -Modest
    -Intimidate
    -252 Sp Atk/ 252 Spd/ 6 Hp
    -Draco Meteor/Dragon pulse
    -Hidden Power 70 (Electric)
    -Fire Blast
    -Hydro Pump

modest and choice specs on salamence make a good sp. sweeper. i like dragon pulse over draco meteor b/c it doesn't have the sp. attack drop.

in my opinion you have A LOT of attackers and TWO defesive walls. i recommend keeping 1 sp. attacker, 1 phys. attacker, 1 defensive wall and getting a sp. defensive wall and possibly another attacker and a staller.
    i'd be happy to recommend pokemon and i hope this helps.

Back