• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>>>> > RMT!+ Suggestions i need 1 more.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    Aerodactyl. @ Leftovers
    1. Rock Slide
    2. Stealth Rock
    3. Earthquake
    4. Dragon Claw

Salamence. @ Life Orb
    1. Crunch
    2. Flame thrower
    3. Earthquake
    4. Dragon Claw

Kingdra. @ Leftovers
    1. Surf
    2. Ice Beam
    3. Dragon Pulse
    4. Agility

Starmie. @ Life Orb
    1. Recover
    2. Surf
    3. Ice Beam
    4. Physcic

Metagross. @ Leftovers
    1. Earthquake
    2. Meteor Mash
    3. Thunder Punch
    4. Explosion

Haven't thought amazingly about structure just know that ive destroyed all my friends with this team just adding in a lucario, but will need tips and stuff if im gonna go Wifi - Help!

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    First of all, in most battles you won't be allowed to use Salamence 'cause it's uber now. You'll have to get used to play without him...

Sora247_2009

Will Sprite for food!!
    Years
    You'll get destroyed on Wifi. We need to know what nature each pokemon has, and what EVs you gave them. Salamence is Uber, so replace him with Dragonite if your still desperate for a Dragon. I'll give a full rate later, when i know the natures and EVs.

NickofTime

Dancin' like a dragon
    Years
    Nothing on your team resists Electric type moves and 2 of your pokes are weak to them.

The movesets are wrong and the natures and evs are non existant.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2010
    Okay, ive never played on wifi before.

Lets say il only be using this to play against other people not over wifi,
    i wont be doing any EV training and if someone could help me out i dont what the nature of a pokemon effects?

Im a beginner to all this stuff but yeah if someone could link me to a thread that explains it or give me a brief run down of EVs natures and wifi basics id appreciate it a lot.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i wont be doing any EV training

Seriously? Then you might as well forget about WiFi battling because you won't be able to beat any good battlers without EVs.

Reading this thread is also a good idea. The EV training guide is in the second post.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Back