• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rmt

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
Years
  • i was thinking possibley adding scizor for speed support on rhyperior i all but two pokemon done i just want to see what people think

Glaceon@brightpowder
    Snow cloak
    Modest
    252hp/252spatt/4spe
    Blizzard
    Hail
    Fake tears
    Ice beam

Rhyperior@leafovers
    Solid rock
    Adamant
    252hp/252att/4def
    Earthquake
    Swords dace
    Stone edge
    Megahorn

Dragonite@lifeorb
    Innerfocus
    Adamant
    244hp/252att/12spe
    Focus punch
    Dragon claw
    Substitute
    Roost

deoxys@expertbelt
    pressure
    bold(for some reason)
    160att/252spatt/96spe
    Ice beam
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Extreme speed(don't know how to get super power)

wobbeffet@leafovers
    shadow tag
    bold
    252def/252spdef/4hp
    Mirror coat
    Counter
    Destiny bond
    Encore

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    i was thinking possibley adding scizor for speed support on rhyperior i all but two pokemon done i just want to see what people think

Glaceon@Leftovers
    Snow cloak
    Modest
    252hp/252spatt/4spe
    Hidden power Fighting
    Wish

Fake tears
    Ice beam

deoxys@expertbelt
    pressure
    Hasty / Naive
    160att/252spatt/96spe
    Ice beam
    Thunderbolt
    Psychic
    Super Power

This is learned through move re-learner.

wobbeffet@leafovers
    shadow tag
    bold
    252def/252spdef/4hp
    Mirror coat
    Counter
    Destiny bond
    Encore

Is uber again.

Thats all for now, ill come back later for a proper rate, as im a little caught up in things.

Last edited:

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • A couple of things:
    Have u chosen a 6th pokemon? U only have 5 on there, either that or my eyesight is growing bad.

D_A made some great comments on glaceon and deoxys, u should go with those. I'm not so sure about Nite, though. U have 2 attk moves with a life orb. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

Also, Don't worry about Wobb, D_A just has a grudge against it for some weird reason. If ur on the official server, Wobb is used commonly on OU teams.

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Also, Don't worry about Wobb, D_A just has a grudge against it for some weird reason. If ur on the official server, Wobb is used commonly on OU teams.

Well at least according to smogon, they had an overwhelming response so wobbuffet is back on the uber tier, don't know if shoddy is still using him as OU or not but smogon isn't

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Also, Don't worry about Wobb, D_A just has a grudge against it for some weird reason. If ur on the official server, Wobb is used commonly on OU teams.

Because its uber and destroys EVERY SINGLE WALL and i would like to use walls =/

Well at least according to smogon, they had an overwhelming response so wobbuffet is back on the uber tier, don't know if shoddy is still using him as OU or not but smogon isn't

It is back in uber tier, so yes, its banned even on shoddy.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Yeah, it was sarcasm aimmed towrds hardr0ck.

Now, since this is wifi, Wobby is banned. At least here. You also have no real walls at all. Rhyperior is not a wall, he's a tank. Seeing as he has no sort of recovery, and is axed my most of the metagame.

You also have only 5 pokes, but I bet you already knew that.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I think that's jus the smogon server, wobbi s OU on official

https://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/wobbuffet

Tier : - UBER

It is banned, on smogon, on official server ladder play, wifi, whatever, its just uber.

I would also link you to X-Act's tier list, when wobby was moved back up earlier this month, but your not allowed to link to other forums =p.

Anyways, this thread isnt about wobby, so lets stay to the task at hand, that being rating his team.

EDIT : 5 pokemon is not a RMT, i wouldnt of allowed it if i had counted correctly. So add one more plox.

Last edited:
    Back