• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [RMVXACE]Pokemon Pietersite Version

Should the logo be kept as is or replaced as planned?

• Keep as is

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Replace as planned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sales_Kital

Champion of Sinnoh
Years
  • [RMVXACE]Pokemon Pietersite Version

Current level of completion:Pre-Alpha

This game is being made in RPG Maker VX Ace(I do not own XP so I can't really make one using it) and if a scripter joins who can decipher it then it will be using the Pokemon For Ace Crystal Engine.

This project is intended to create a Pokemon Fan-game with a few differences from the normal flow of Pokemon, Currently I'm still just drawing up sketches of the starter Pokemon as I don't have the know-how to fix several glaring issues with the kit I wanted to use. The game itself I am hoping will be able to have the player choose between 2 paths to keep the story moving at a good pace, either Contests or Gym battles.

The current backstory is that the player's character has lived alone in the starting town for several years after the death of their mother. They don't know anything about if their father is still alive or not, and have made a living in an abandoned house with in Akatree Town. The player would first get to battle using the Pokemon of one of the professor's aides, rather than their starter. The professor would be impressed with how the player handled someone else's Pokemon and would ask if they could help with the professor's research into a strange phenomenon in the region. This would lead the player to getting their starter and beginning on their journey.

For additional backstory that will be revealed in a first person perspective of the female default player, please watch me on deviant art ->here<-

Features:
    • over 100 new fan made Pokemon
    • 2 ways to progress in the game[planned]
    • a whole new region with it's own lore
    • special items that can help the player with places instead of purely HM's(Surf, Fly, Strength, ect. would still exist, the items supplement the HM's for specific situations)
    • an alternate world that can link to areas outside the town map
    • entire contest setup including a battle round(point based, losing all hp does not mean losing the round)[planned]
    • The Grand Festival and Pokemon League together at Victory Plaza[planned]
    • New moves
    • New Super Moves(akin to Blast Burn but specific to Pokemon of Pietersite Version)
    • New Weather Types(Snow, and Phantom Moon)
    • Pre-game story in the form of Diary Entries from a default named female protagonist posted on Deviantart

The logo is currently only a temporary one until a better one can be made.
    Pictures:
    [RMVXACE]Pokemon Pietersite Version

Akatree Town(in current state without actual trainer sprite)

Prototype Player Trainer pictures(credit to Hapuriainen of Deviantart for making the Pokemon Trainer Character Creator used to make these, these are not the final images for the trainer's battle or intro designs, the character creator was used to get their designs made and ready for that step)

Professor Anna Pine(The Professor of the Region, made using Cynthia battle sprite for a base)

Map of Mastrieu Region

Diary Entries
    Entry 1

In game resource credits are in the following spoiler tags, unfortunatly because they weren't credited properly on the Pokemon for Ace page, I am unable to do so here, as such I simply credited everyone who had resources used in Pokemon for Ace.
    Spoiler:

Alistair&PHO for their custom made Pokemon spritesheet(Buildings and other Exterior resources)
    Pocram of the Spriter's Resource for the Heart Gold and Soul Silver map resource rip.

Please note that I AM looking for help with this project, it is not something I can do alone. The positions I am currently looking for help with are as follows: Pixel Artist(overworld sprites, battle sprites Front and Back), Scripter(RGSS3), Writers(to help refine the story and assist with dialogue), help with making more fan Pokemon(preferably also helping elsewhere in the team as well).

Last edited:
    Back