• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: [RMXP] ROM Hacker XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    So no matter what I do....

No matter what I do it keeps saying the sprites I want to put in have too many colors! They are indexed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2010
    Emerald ini request

requesting emerald.ini or how to make one for myself i need it

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • requesting emerald.ini or how to make one for myself i need it

well if you find the offsets you can make the ini also make sure to post it here if you do
    you will need the offsets of these lines
    FrontSpriteTable=0x
    BackSpriteTable=0x
    FrontPaletteTable=0x
    BackPaletteTable=0x
    EnemyYTable=0x
    PlayerYTable=0x
    EnemyAltitudeTable=0x
    IconSpriteTable=0x
    IconPaletteTable=0x
    IconPalettes=0x
    SpeciesNames=0x
    TotalSpecies=440

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Hi, I must first say that this tool is Awesome.

But I have a question, I'm a bit of a noob at this hacking stuff but I'm enjoying it so far.
    The question is: How can i change the names of the Unknown pokemon? I assume that those pokemon are the extra Pokemon slots and if that is true i want to use all of them up for inserting pokemon Diamond pokemon into Fire red, I've tried using Poke Ed Pro and other tools but the unknown do not show up, i want to change the names, stats and wild locations if it is possible ^^

tnx for the tool ^^ it kicks ass ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2009
    Ok, i've encountered a problem.

I try to use the Icon editor on pokemon 252 and 253 "the ??? ones" I create the icons i want, i save them as icon252 and icon 253, Import Icon 252 and it looks really nice so i save it, i go onto 253 i can see a variaton of 252 but in a diffrent colour but i think nothing of it, i import 253 and it looks like how i want it to look so i save it.... now when i get back to 252 it has been chaged to 253 but in a diffrent colour, and now all the ???? slots look the same....

I've tried loading them at the same time and it just does not work :S get what i mean?

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I tried adding Leafeon, and well...
    [RMXP] ROM Hacker XP

[RMXP] ROM Hacker XP

[RMXP] ROM Hacker XP

Yelp?

CrashmanX

Mechamon
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 22, 2016
    Too many colors?!?!

Hi, I've been trying to figure this out for over a week and others have mentioned it as well but the problem is that I wanted to replace Bulbasaur with a Gundam from Super Robot Wars (The Game Boy version) and when ever I try to import it (Properly named) I get the error that it has too many colors, even though my Paint Shop Pro tells me its only using 4. Any help would be much appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    help it says failed to open Direct X audio when i try to open it what to do?
    :( (XD) plz help me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back