• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
...I still need 1 arcues until i get another 1 from sum1...but for 1 arcues can i get
dpmfsa473.png

Shiny Mamoswine lv100 Adamant
HP 358
Atk. 394
Def. 188
Sp. Atk. 135
Sp. Def. 145
Spd. 258

Moves: Ice Shard, Superpower, Stone Edge, Earthquake

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
...I still need 1 arcues until i get another 1 from sum1...but for 1 arcues can i get
dpmfsa473.png

Shiny Mamoswine lv100 Adamant
HP 358
Atk. 394
Def. 188
Sp. Atk. 135
Sp. Def. 145
Spd. 258

Moves: Ice Shard, Superpower, Stone Edge, Earthquake

I'll have to check it 1st, it takes about 10 minutes, do you mind the wait??

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
I dun't mind.and wen does the shiny thing start?2morrow right?(Just checkin'..)

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
K.And lol u must have a zillion shinies or so.
EDIT:Wen u trade me the things 2 get on the pearl and plat. dunt worry..I'm not gonna steal any of ur pokes...I dunt steal things...HONESTLY!My friend askd me 2 borrow his diamond to Ev train his pokemon and i told him no...It's his...-I dun't trust myself with someone elses game..Im afraid ill lose it.
Sorry for the backstory.lol

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
K.And lol u must have a zillion shinies or so.
EDIT:Wen u trade me the things 2 get on the pearl and plat. dunt worry..I'm not gonna steal any of ur pokes...I dunt steal things...HONESTLY!My friend askd me 2 borrow his diamond to Ev train his pokemon and i told him no...It's his...-I dun't trust myself with someone elses game..Im afraid ill lose it.
Sorry for the backstory.lol

Wait, now I'm confused, how many are we trading??
Sorry I get lost easy!!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
It's okay i do to..and Idk..Uhh...
Well...For my TRU arcues u were giving me ur Shiny Ev'd Mamoswine and we needed to do 2 trades 1 from the ev'd FC and 1 from the events trading FC(For my arcues to trade for this one)...And im kinda confused too...Do we do 4 trades?...Then i need to go catch 2 random pokes then..

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
k lemem get my junk poke.soz if im taking long i had to go find it outta my zillions of boxes of specific types of pokes from shiny to normal or so....so ill b in the room in a minute wen i find my junk poke box

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2010
k i found it!and thx for being patient and im going in right now.

Back