• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!omg IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D you're the new most generous person/cooles thread in my sig!

ShAdowWAlker1

wishes i could make a cool sig
Years
ok. o and like i said i have an AR now so i can clone makeing trades easier, but i share it with my friend lol

o and so you know im gona be interested in your dittos haha

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I just got diamond, and I don't think I will be able to get any old shinies, but I'll try! idk if I can get any, but I'll give it a shot! :D

my FC for diamond is: 2235 7397 6183. If I can get any shinies, I would like low lvl ones pls (between 12-20)

If your asking for some of my shinys, your doing it wrong, go and read the rules and post back later.

Who wants the next 2 please??

Back