• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
and why??u dont wan my pokes?Arceus 7/18,7/19...or etc
Sorry, not atm, wait a bit please.
Sorry, my comp. crashed >.<
Sending you a PM pretty soon.

If you want to wait until tomorrow that would be fine with me. I have a few requests for more info... >.>
I can wait, no hurry.

Blackfox, are you pm'ing me about info??

For the oth

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2010
I'm sorry this is taking so long. I expect a few of these to end up being the same as what I have, so the list will look longer than the trade will actually end up being. I have some that I would like, but need more info on to make sure they are different, and then I have a list of stuff I can substitute from in case the first list ends up having stuff that I already have.

Sorry. I totally understand if you need to leave now.

Does that make sense?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm sorry this is taking so long. I expect a few of these to end up being the same as what I have, so the list will look longer than the trade will actually end up being. I have some that I would like, but need more info on to make sure they are different, and then I have a list of stuff I can substitute from in case the first list ends up having stuff that I already have.

Sorry. I totally understand if you need to leave now.

Does that make sense?

That is fine with me, make your list and I will check it tomorrow and trade with you or list the info you need, but do post the list please!!

I'm off for now, ingore anything posted after this.
Be back tomorrow.

codymr14

Lakeland city gym trainer
Years
hey RNC you posted in my thread about some of my arceus' but you never got back to me you still interesrted in them?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
The date on it is July 18th.
Sorry, I aready have that one.

OK then,tell me which one u wan...i can send u the files...
I'll get back to you with what I need later.
hey whats up with your shiny adament elekid and your shiny jolly eevee? wanna trade?
My shiny's are free.
hey RNC you posted in my thread about some of my arceus' but you never got back to me you still interesrted in them?

Sorry, been off since thursday, I'll check your thread again now.

Years
Free Shinies?
Sweet maybe I can get my Shiny Umbreon now <33
Could I have a Shiny Eevee and Shiny Totodile?
Ty :D
(Hopefully Im reading everything correctly D: Also do you have a normal Riolu? )

Last edited:
Back