• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    hey, do you think you can do another trade for your shiny adament rhyperior and your shiny adament gallade?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Umm hmm ahh umm hmm whoo? umm hmm ahh uhhhhh because I play Pokemon Platinum also? XD Lol I could give you a female cyndaquil?

And because you are like one of the best pokemon players (seriously look at ALL of your pokemon)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Umm hmm ahh umm hmm whoo? umm hmm ahh uhhhhh because I play Pokemon Platinum also? XD Lol I could give you a female cyndaquil?

And because you are like one of the best pokemon players (seriously look at ALL of your pokemon)

Ok, it should have been a joke, but ok, one more and then I'm gone, my corvette is waiting and so is Razor!!

Dragonphantom

Abhorrent little meow meow
    Years
  • Could you please check my thread for:
    Kite Riolu lv30 Serious ID 03208
    Kyle Riolu lv30 Seriuos ID 03208

Thanks in advance.

Back