• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Gaara the Protector

Event Collector
Years
  • Hey RNC^^ sorry to bother, but can you hatch me a modest shiny Female ralts please^^ Ill offer anything from my thread
    Could you fill out a form please?

i have a Shiny Impish, Tech Smeargle. would you be interested in that?
    Ash, this is ~RNC~'s trading thread. Don't offer/trade with others in hers. Keep it in PMs or your own trading thread.

Last edited:

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • hey rnc when u come on later i 4got to ask u about our deal for the faraway place raikou yesterday so if u cud trade later that wud be lovely :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hey rnc when u come on later i 4got to ask u about our deal for the faraway place raikou yesterday so if u cud trade later that wud be lovely :)
    Sorry, what was the deal again please??

I was thinking as RNC seems to be quite busy with orders it would help her out more

It's all ok, I'll add it and get to it when I can!! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    if you dont want me doing things like that just say, it just seems a bit silly for you to have to do things like that if i have something that they might want, after all i dont mind trading pokes as it wasnt something like MAJOR big deal or anything was it :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • if you dont want me doing things like that just say, it just seems a bit silly for you to have to do things like that if i have something that they might want, after all i dont mind trading pokes as it wasnt something like MAJOR big deal or anything was it :)

That's fine, if they don't want to trade with you, they can say so them selves!! It's perfectly fine if you have some thing similar. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    Okay thats cool, dont want you to think that i am only using your thread to trade my pokes :)
    Also will be mega-Random hunting tomorrow - had to get some matches done to build up my money so i could get some more pokeballs lol

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • it was originally the shiny evd dragonite, but cud i have this instead?

Shiny Aggron lv100 Adamant Checked
    HP 344
    Atk. 347
    Def. 392
    Sp. Atk. 118
    Sp. Def. 154
    Spd. 123

Moves: Dragon Claw, Fire Punch, Metal Burst, Earthquake

Back