• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Lucario lv100 Jolly Checked
    HP 281
    Atk. 319
    Def. 170
    Sp. Atk. 239
    Sp. Def. 176
    Spd. 306

Moves: Close Combat, Swords Dance, ExtremeSpeed, Crunch

Is the EV Spread 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5480744#post5480744

Are any of those good enough?

I also have:
    149.png

Lv.70(i think, might be higher)
    Adamant
    252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Hp
    Outrage
    Dragon Dance
    Fire Punch
    Earthquake

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Hi RNC, I was wondering if you could trade me a Jolly Lv.1 Growlithe (or an untrained one) with Morning Sun at all?

Or an Adamant UT Horsea.

Thanks very much.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    Because some people have got WC in files. And sorry Aaron it's possible with hacking.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC, I was wondering if you could trade me a Jolly Lv.1 Growlithe (or an untrained one) with Morning Sun at all?

Or an Adamant UT Horsea.

Thanks very much.

I don't have one but if you want to fill out the request form I can breed you one??

Because some people have got WC in files. And sorry Aaron it's possible with hacking.

Sorry I don't have one and wouldn't hack for it either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023

yea but most people won't want to hack for one, can you delete your post because I see this as spam, I will also delete my post as well.

Back