• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Your TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089 for a Morning Sun Growlithe and a Shiny Adamant Metagross, Lv.100. :D

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    ok well the bold one only says jap not NBM lol sorry for the delay on trade wanted to make sure it was ok and sorry for not noticein that earlier haha

thanks for the trade :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • lol didnt notice but that ditto is NBM, did you wanna do the bold one instead?

ok well the bold one only says jap not NBM lol sorry for the delay on trade wanted to make sure it was ok and sorry for not noticein that earlier haha

thanks for the trade :)

I just added the bold one, must have forgotten to add the NBM part, I need to get one of my own soon!! Enjoy them please!!

Who wants the next 2 Please??

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I know I should be going for my second yet but...

Regigigas lv70 Adamant BOX 16
    Turtwig lv1 Impish BOX 11

Please?

Edit: Shouldn't... Not should... DX

Edit #2: SoulSilver as usual

Last edited:

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I just added the bold one, must have forgotten to add the NBM part, I need to get one of my own soon!! Enjoy them please!!

i will theyre in the daycare now actualy lol :) lets hope for nice lil naive chimchars!!!

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    I'll post my offer again since you didn't see:
    Your TRU Shaymin lv50 Timid ID 02089 for a Morning Sun Growlithe and a Shiny Adamant Metagross, Lv.100. :D

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I'll post my offer again since you didn't see:

im sure that ~RNC~ saw your offer but on give away does she doesnt do trades that dont deal with the give away, please be patient and wait til the give away is done :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'll post my offer again since you didn't see:
    Not to sound rude, but I did see it, you must not have seen my rules??
    Thank you so much! I've been looking for them.
    Your very welcome, enjoy them agian please!! :)

So how's your giveaway going?

Well as you can see!!

Who wants the next 2 Please??

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ah~ How fun this is to actually be back and have my thread updated(for once haha)~ So how have you been man?
    I'll check that out after my give away is done, but can you pm me why Aaron40 please??
    !!!
    xsnakjdaskldjakldsa
    :D Please?

Ok, you finally got it, see you there!! :)
    Ok, wait, the togepi is careful and the togetic is calm??
    Also what fc please??

ShAdow_Jirachi

ThE DArk WiSh mAkeR
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    Did i post it wrong or something? Do you want me to throw in a UT VCG Shiny Milotic? That's an event.

im sure that ~RNC~ saw your offer but on give away days she doesnt do trades that dont deal with the give away, please be patient and wait til the give away is done :)

PLEASE GO READ ALL RULES BEFORE POSTING AGAIN thank you :)

Back