• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

coots

I'mma eat chuu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

TRUTH​

Shiny Gyarados
    Adamant / Intimidate / Female
    Level: 100
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
    LV. 52
    EVs: HP 197 / Atk. 180 / Def. 116 / Sp. Atk. 71 / Sp. Def. 125 / Spd. 124
    LV. 100
    EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / Sp. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    Ribbons: 36
    ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:

1. Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2. This whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there).
    3. If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).

CMT for that please?
    I'll to 3-4 for that.
    I REALLY want it
    D'=
    It's for my friends birthday that is coming up and she has always wanted one but she is not much of a trader so she doesn't ever have enough to even offer so I am trying to get it for her

chadgraphix

the Fame.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Gardevoir (Box 8)
    Jirachi (Box 18)

Can I have these, please? From the Lv. 100 free ones? I don't care if they're "EV trained" or not, I don't really even understand what that means.

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
    Hey RNC, I was wondering if I could have the Box 17 Darkrai and the Box 6 Garchomp please? FC is in my signature.

Are you able/willing to nickname them? If so, could you NN the Darkrai Demagogue and the Garchomp Hephaestus?

I do, but don't have it on a game yet that I can trade it to you from, but if you give me a few I can get it on one of them for ya!! :)
    Could you give me a shout when you get a HeartGold Kyogre as well please? :)

Thanks.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    okay, I'm in but I don't see you. I hope I've added the right fc? It's the lvl. 100 o ne in your sig right?
    Sorry about that, I really needed to go, I'll see you in there now please!! :)

ok that sounds good. thank you very much
    Enjoy the pokes, sorry about the delay there!! :)

TRUTH​

Shiny Gyarados
    Adamant / Intimidate / Female
    Level: 100
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
    LV. 52
    EVs: HP 197 / Atk. 180 / Def. 116 / Sp. Atk. 71 / Sp. Def. 125 / Spd. 124
    LV. 100
    EVs: HP 370 / Atk. 343 / Def. 219 / Sp. Atk. 133 / Sp. Def. 236 / Spd. 235
    Moves: Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, Bounce
    Ribbons: 36

This is Bozo's shiny Gyarados, TRUTH, who was hatched in the days before the RNG was cracked. If you receive her in a trade, you may trade her to other people under the conditions that:

1. Her nickname TRUTH is unaltered - this pokemon is TRUTH - if you want a flawless shiny Gyarados without a nickname, you will need to get it from somewhere else; and
    2. This whole description is copied into your thread (if you are offering it there).
    3. If you receive her in a trade, please post in Bozo's thread to say you have her (even if you don't plan on trading her to anyone).

CMT for that please?
    I'll to 3-4 for that.
    I REALLY want it
    D'=
    It's for my friends birthday that is coming up and she has always wanted one but she is not much of a trader so she doesn't ever have enough to even offer so I am trying to get it for her
    I will, remind me when your back on here please!!
    Gardevoir (Box 8)
    Jirachi (Box 18)

Can I have these, please? From the Lv. 100 free ones? I don't care if they're "EV trained" or not, I don't really even understand what that means.

Hey RNC, I was wondering if I could have the Box 17 Darkrai and the Box 6 Garchomp please? FC is in my signature.

Are you able/willing to nickname them? If so, could you NN the Darkrai Demagogue and the Garchomp Hephaestus?

Could you give me a shout when you get a HeartGold Kyogre as well please? :)

Thanks.

Sorry can't NN those, there are mine, but not sure which of my many games they came from, and I have already transferred the groudon and the kyogre!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2023
    I'm just wondering, all i can get from that section is 2 pokemon per person, if i read correctly?

XaiXo

The ZombiePimp
    Years
    Ah, alrighty then RNC. When would it be possible for you to trade the Darkrai and Garchomp (and if I'm extra lucky, the HG Kyogre!)?

Thanks a bunch!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    I'm just wondering, all i can get from that section is 2 pokemon per person, if i read correctly?
    It's supposed to say a week, I'll fix that!!
    Ah, alrighty then RNC. When would it be possible for you to trade the Darkrai and Garchomp (and if I'm extra lucky, the HG Kyogre!)?

Thanks a bunch!

Ok, I have a items trade I need to get out of the way and then I'll trade with you please!! :)

Back