• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Are you available to trade today or are you too busy? (Sorry to keep pestering you)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Are you available to trade today or are you too busy? (Sorry to keep pestering you)

You are not pestering me at all, I'm doing my give away now and don't do other trades during, but I have to take a break around 10pm and will trade with you when I get back, will you be here then??

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    You are not pestering me at all, I'm doing my give away now and don't do other trades during, but I have to take a break around 10pm and will trade with you when I get back, will you be here then??

I'm not sure if I'll be around still, I'll post or PM you when I have to leave if you want.

mrkman55

The Pokemon Masters Tourney!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Hey may I get the Box 17 Cresselia for the giveaway?

Use my plat fc if yes

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Thank you RNC! I'm sorry for taking so long, I was making sure your fc was correct.

Also, I was wondering if you can IV breed or not?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Wow... slow night.... Maybe I should go out and spread the word???

Nemesis91290

Dark and Light.
    Years
    I really appreciate it. Thank you, and I'll have to stop by next week as well =). Enjoy the rest of your giveaway night!

mrkman55

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2010
    Hey, I noticed that we could get two from the giveaway, but i couldn't decide the other one last time and I was rushing XP. So if i didn't lose my chance could i get the box 16 Lapras?

If not, I have a queston: do you IV breed?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It's alright, I like the slow nights!! :)

True. It's easier on everyone that way. :D If it weren't for the fact that there's a huge risk involved for the traded pokemon and the fact that just getting on would push the time limit, I'd participate as well, as I said before.

Ryuk99

Seeker of Knowledge
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I'm still here, can we trade next, or else I'm going to have to go soon :X Sorry.

Back