• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Lil'QD

#1 Pokemon Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • If you had read the rules, (sorry for being rude) but I do not trade them, I give them away on Sundays, so you did not read the rules!!

Well can you trade the Ev;d Gengar and CMT in sig and tell me what your want from there and post there to bump it up please and its okay for being rude.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Well can you trade the Ev;d Gengar and CMT in sig and tell me what your want from there and post there to bump it up please and its okay for being rude.

I tell you what, I will give you that gengar if you give me 4 pokes that I need for a lost game data game??
    I will also bump it for you!! :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok, check the 1st page, post #10 in it I HAD lv100's, that's what I lost, if the poke does not have a nature beside it, I need it, if the pre-evolved has a nature, I don't need the any evolved form of it!!

Back