• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Of course. It has taken me so long to find a legit deoxys. Thank you.:)

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Idk it might be because I'm so used to trading in chats. Everyone scams you constantly. :(

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Thanks for that. If you got the results, you could post it here. And uhhm, if you don't mind... Could you give me 2 Tamato berries? :]

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Thank Gawd. I've been scammed countless times. Lost a gamestop Jirachi, and gamestop darkrai. As well as other minor trades.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks for that. If you got the results, you could post it here. And uhhm, if you don't mind... Could you give me 2 Tamato berries? :]
Sorry I can get you ther eberries tomorrow, I have to go it's after 2am for me now!!
Thank Gawd. I've been scammed countless times. Lost a gamestop Jirachi, and gamestop darkrai. As well as other minor trades.

I am so sorry for your loss, if you will post to me tomorrow I will replace all of those for you, I know about losing pokes, I hate it!!

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I really appreciate your offer, and generosity, but it wouldn't feel right if you had to pay for my mistakes.

Years
Hi! Check my thread for:

249.png

Shiny Lugia lv100 Lax Checked
HP 338
Atk. 189
Def. 300
Sp. Atk. 212
Sp. Def. 304
Spd. 244

Moves: Extrasenory, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sure thing. :] Thank you so much for all the help you gave. :D
Your welcome, didn;t mind one bit!! :)
I really appreciate your offer, and generosity, but it wouldn't feel right if you had to pay for my mistakes.
I do not mind and like helping all, ask any one on here!! :)
By the way, I got Tamato berries now. :] I'll just be needing a Rare Candy'ing service now. :]
Just post here when you are ready for that!!
Hi! Check my thread for:

249.png

Shiny Lugia lv100 Lax Checked
HP 338
Atk. 189
Def. 300
Sp. Atk. 212
Sp. Def. 304
Spd. 244

Moves: Extrasenory, Hydro Pump, Aeroblast, Thunderbolt

Sorry, I don't check others threads, you need to offer some thing that I do not have please!! :)

Drk

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Wow. I cannot emphasize how much this means to me. Thank you. ^_^ Here is my friend code. 2107 0481 5506

Back