• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Okay, I know I sound like an idiot for coming back, but I need to ask a question. If you have three strikes (like me) can you ever trade here again?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Okay, I know I sound like an idiot for coming back, but I need to ask a question. If you have three strikes (like me) can you ever trade here again?

Sorry it took me a minute to remember, but Sundays are really rough for me and that is not the day I need or want stress, but yes, you can still trade with me!! :)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Ah, thank you! Sundays are really hard days sometimes. >.< Also, do you happen to have a Pineco? I need it for my Pokedex.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ah, thank you! Sundays are really hard days sometimes. >.< Also, do you happen to have a Pineco? I need it for my Pokedex.

Ok, let me say some thing else, just so you know I am not rude when I say this, the title says it all, I have EVERYTHING!! All you have to do is take the time to read the 1st page, it is basically all posts by me with every pokemon I have!! :)

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Your User Name: Hooh54
    Pokemon: Pineco
    Nature: Any
    Shiny: N
    NickName: N

Thank you!

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    So, I posted here like you asked me to XD. What is the FC in which I can get Pinco? You have a Magnamite coming your way.

Back