• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
Years
  • Ok! got it! ill take the (scizor-lonely box 6),( umbreon-rash, espeon-lonely, leafeon-bashful box 7) and (ampharos-sassy box 9 )

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    hi if you're still on could i get box 18 Kyogre or Cresselia and box 3 Blissy? Kyogre or Cresselia which ever you feel like. :) ty and these are form the non shinies fc is 1291-4586-4531

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Ok! got it! ill take the (scizor-lonely box 6),( umbreon-rash, espeon-lonely, leafeon-bashful box 7) and (ampharos-sassy box 9 )
    Ok let me get my game started and I'll meet you in there, is your fc in your sig please??
    hi if you're still on could i get box 18 Kyogre or Cresselia and box 3 Blissy? Kyogre or Cresselia which ever you feel like. :) ty and these are form the non shinies

Sorry, that sounds like from my sunday shiny give away, which is tomorrow!! :)

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Yup! my SS one and names Tim

And im walkin in now, no hurry though, ill wait! What fc of yours should i use?

Last edited:
    Years
  • May I have the following:

lvl 1 Cubone (box 3)
    lvl 6 Scizor (box 6)
    lvl 2 Milotic (box 6)
    lvl 31 Sableye (box 17)
    lvl 1 Elekid (box 7)

This took me like 20 minutes to write, xD

Thanks in advance!(:

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Thank you so much RNC! Sorry for the confusion! :) ill be here tommorow for the give away! what time does it start at or is it random?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yeah there in the free section. But I don't want them lvl100.

Thanks!(:
    Ok, give me a few please!!
    Thank you so much RNC! Sorry for the confusion! :) ill be here tommorow for the give away! what time does it start at or is it random?

It's random, just what ever time I feel like getting on the net!! :) Usually around 8pm eastern time or so!! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    would it be possible to get a deoxys, flygon(perhaps shiny) and or a mewtwo(perhaps shiny)

(:

Back