• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
Sorry, I don't trade for eggs, I have no where to store them, can you grab something else??

I'm sorry if I've hurt you. Is there hope for trades between us to continue :) . Your the best person I know who helps people get the pokemon they need to complete their pokedex. My apologies if I offended (not my intention).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm sorry if I've hurt you. Is there hope for trades between us to continue :) . Your the best person I know who helps people get the pokemon they need to complete their pokedex. My apologies if I offended (not my intention).

No, I'm just hard to catch on here!! Ok, tell me the pokes you wanted again??

Years
No, I'm just hard to catch on here!! Ok, tell me the pokes you wanted again??

Thanks for ur reply. I wanted (shiny) Kyogre, Mew, Deoxys and Shaymin. I'm sorry for bothering u - your such an altruistic person for helping so many strangers :) (so hardworking).

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
Thanks ~RNC~ for everything,

Hope to trade again soon, (:

Let me know if you ever wanna trade or battle.

I'd make a thread but im crap so there's no point :\

Anyway, Thankyouu C:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Thanks for ur reply. I wanted (shiny) Kyogre, Mew, Deoxys and Shaymin. I'm sorry for bothering u - your such an altruistic person for helping so many strangers :) (so hardworking).
Ok let me grab them, what is your fc please??

Thanks ~RNC~ for everything,

Hope to trade again soon, (:

Let me know if you ever wanna trade or battle.

I'd make a thread but im crap so there's no point :\

Anyway, Thankyouu C:
Your welcome, do enjoy them.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
hey rnc i know your giveaway section is closed right now, but do you think i could get a impish ditto?

i could trade you something for it...

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
okay thanks very much rnc i use what fc?

and did i mention thank you? ^^

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
alrighty ill meet you in the wifi room then :)

thanks rnc you just saved me there :)

Last edited:
Back