• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2012
Hey, can I get the the Kanto starters right now? I'm on 5th gen (Black). FC is 4255 8883 8131

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm interested in your espeon and gliscor. I have great ev and Iv trained pkmn and legendaries. Maybe we can work something out. Thanks
Let me know what you have??
hey ill try to trade at 11 tonight srry i had 2 leave i was about to pass out in my chair
I'll have to trade later, sorry.
Could you breed me a zorua Docile nature any gender
And a growthile Docile nature female gender with egg moves
Morning sun, iron tail,close combat if possible?
I can possible get the zorua, but as for the growlithe, I would need the parents for the moves!!
Hey, can I get the the Kanto starters right now? I'm on 5th gen (Black). FC is 4255 8883 8131
Catch me on here please!!

blackmorale

風の行方
Years
Hello! I am interested in Latias Naive lv35, which is in your 3rd Pearl Game, box 18.
I don't have much to offer for it, though (plus, you seem to have all Pokemon in that game).

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello! I am interested in Latias Naive lv35, which is in your 3rd Pearl Game, box 18.
I don't have much to offer for it, though (plus, you seem to have all Pokemon in that game).

If that was listed under my lv100 game fc, those are free any ways!!
Just catch me on here please and you can have it!!

Back