• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
  • I finished EV'ing him. His moveset is Ice punch, Waterfall, Rapid Spin and Rain Dance (gonna replace with probably Iron Defense).

Also, I'm here for your shiny giveaway!

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I finished EV'ing him. His moveset is Ice punch, Waterfall, Rapid Spin and Rain Dance (gonna replace with probably Iron Defense).

Also, I'm here for your shiny giveaway!
    Ok I'll get that from you tomorrow!!
    When will this shop be re-opened?

It's open but under construction!!

Ok it's Sunday so...

Who wants the 1st 2 please??

4th on 5th gen. only!!

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I do.

*Placemarker (I'm new to this thread so bare with me)

So I was reading your "wants" in the OP, and unfortunately I don't have any of those Pokemon. Will you accept any Pokemon for any specific Pokemon I want?

Last edited:

The Shadow

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Yes that's what I want this is only for 4th gen. pokes keep in mind!!

Ah... I have Diamond, but I don't have an FC because I started a new game and..yeah, no pal pad. <.<

For Fifth Gen Pokemon, is it the same concept or do you only trade for Pokemon you want.

(sorry for being a bother. xD)

Back