• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2013
Sorry, I've been trying to connect for since you said you were in there. Something going wrong with either my game card or ds I'm see if I can fix the problem

Ugh, sorry that took so long; I had to reset my hotspot connection. Thanks again so much! :D

Last edited:
Years
Thank you so much for helping me in trades this evening! I appreciate your time greatly, and look forward to our next session.

Have a fantastic start to your weekend!

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Any chance you have a shiny charmander-charmeleon-Charizard? I've been breeding all day and I cant seem to get one I can get you a charmander with pretty much any if the characteristics in return or maybe I have an absol lvl 1 you might want or something else I don't really know what you want or need

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
I have a question regarding the shiny giveaways
let's say you post "who wants the next 2" and I'm the first one to post
I can ask for ANY 2 shiny pokemon you have?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I have a question regarding the shiny giveaways
let's say you post "who wants the next 2" and I'm the first one to post
I can ask for ANY 2 shiny pokemon you have?

Yes that's the way it works and since I haven't done a give away in awhile and not many ppl ask I'll just ask you what 2 do you want?

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
omgosh yay :DD
Box 4 - Magikarp lv19 Relaxed
Box 9 - Beldum lv1 Lonely
These are on your Diamond, right?
My Heart Gold FC is in my sig.
Can't thank you enough!!
I only ask that you let me know if you can make the trade this coming hour. There's absolutely no problem if you can't I just wanna know if I should go to sleep or not :D

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Yes and sorry about the delay there was busy net shopping. You using you HG game?

yes I am
I'll be waiting in the wifi club as of now :D
EDIT-
sorry, could I change my selection to Regigias (box 18) and Beldum (Box 9 - lv1 Lonely)?
I deemed shiny regigigas harder to get by myself than a shiny magikarp
Any one of these would be awesome though :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok coming in there now.

EDIT: I'm in there now and not see you, are you sure you got the diamond fc that says "Shiny" after it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!
This is so amazing I can't even express it :D! These are my first shiny's, EVER!!
You. freakin. rock!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you !!!
This is so amazing I can't even express it :D! These are my first shiny's, EVER!!
You. freakin. rock!!

I don't mind, but do you want the next 2?? Don't ask for any of the legends if they are still listed, I transferred them to my 5th gen. game.

Back