• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

BourbonWhiskey

Pokemon Trainer Since 1998
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Oh RNC I had to choose 3 since my R button is stuck and I am not able to choose just one :( So if it is okay, please choose the first one :D Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble, RNC. My R Button sucks...

BourbonWhiskey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
That's okay :) No worries about it, RNC. I'm happy I am able to trade with you! :)

BourbonWhiskey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Yes of course! I wouldnt RNC! :) Thank you for the concern with my Pokes. The trade went wonderfully, RNC! You are a great person! Thank you so much!

BourbonWhiskey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
Oh, it kinda is stuck so the boxes keep on moving and moving so I will need to carefully study the movement and choose the Pokemon I will need fast before the box shifts again. And I can't return to that box except letting it automatically go there when all the boxes are finished rotating.

BourbonWhiskey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017
See you tomorrow, RNC! :D Thank you for the trades and have fun! Good night!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
I currently am playing White 2. I have some Pokemon here from the Ranch and I was wondering if they are worth anything from the above... Wow! They are amazing bunch! I am new here so I don't really own good Pokemon, but I was hoping if I can ask for a Pokemon from you... If you don't want to because I cannot offer anything at all for it, it is fine with me.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I currently am playing White 2. I have some Pokemon here from the Ranch and I was wondering if they are worth anything from the above... Wow! They are amazing bunch! I am new here so I don't really own good Pokemon, but I was hoping if I can ask for a Pokemon from you... If you don't want to because I cannot offer anything at all for it, it is fine with me.

I don't mind to trade with you at all, but it would depend on what you are wanting?

BourbonWhiskey

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2017

Yeah, mate. I am sure you would love being friends with RNC. The most generous of all!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hey!

I am a little lost on which 5th gen shinies you have and which you haven't - but I currently have a shiny UT Sandile. Not sure whether it's any use to you? : )

I was wondering which ability your "Pachirisu lv29 Impish" has? And I am also interested in your jolly Gyarados.

Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
Hi RNC! I haven't been online much recently, but I'm still interested in getting the Hoenn & Sinnoh starters from you. I'm not in any rush for them, I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey!

I am a little lost on which 5th gen shinies you have and which you haven't - but I currently have a shiny UT Sandile. Not sure whether it's any use to you? : )

I was wondering which ability your "Pachirisu lv29 Impish" has? And I am also interested in your jolly Gyarados.
I will look for you to see what ability it is but if you want a certain one I can breed it for you if you like?
Hi RNC! I haven't been online much recently, but I'm still interested in getting the Hoenn & Sinnoh starters from you. I'm not in any rush for them, I just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten :)

Well welcome back and I can only trade today so if you need them do message back as after tomorrow I won't be here much til I finish my X game.

Back