• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    Hey RNC. You still owe me the Deoxys you promised since the one you gave me wasn't as described. Have you gotten one that is more accurate yet?

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    I can trade now, and yes that's the fc to use and sorry I do clone my pokes but it's not a hacxk, I got it myself.
    ^ this is from Page 666. If you go back there, you should see our interaction and how the Deoxys you gave me in exchange for my Reshiram wasn't as described.

So again, did you get another Deoxys I could exchange for the faulty one you gave me?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    ^ this is from Page 666. If you go back there, you should see our interaction and how the Deoxys you gave me in exchange for my Reshiram wasn't as described.

So again, did you get another Deoxys I could exchange for the faulty one you gave me?

I will go back and look and see if I can fix this for you.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I have a Toys-R-Us Arceus - Jolly Nature, was wandering if you had any with a different nature. (maybe Bold, Calm, Modest?)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2014
    I think I found it, but never see you online, what time zone you in?
    Mountain time. Plus, I have to go to the Wi-Fi spot ahead of time to trade with you. Do you want me to trade the touched Deoxys or something random from X?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Mountain time. Plus, I have to go to the Wi-Fi spot ahead of time to trade with you. Do you want me to trade the touched Deoxys or something random from X?

You know even though I didn't look at that page you were talking about, I remember it now, you needed to walk to the starbucks, if I remember right? Let me find one for you and I'll be in there.

Back