• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2014
    I am looking for a mew .

I can offer you a japanese lvl 36 victini with pokerush

Let me know .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    You have alot of pokemon i'd really love so I can send to ORAS for my play through next month but with the events only for events you don't have, EV'd only for EV'd you don't have and shinys only for shinys you don't have rules of yours i'm lost for what I could offer.

Is there anything a fairly newish collector who just learnt IV breeding and EV trading could even hope to offer to get a half dozen baby shinys? I only have a couple of shinys like a bad IV's Docile Lapras I bred years ago and a lvl 5 Brave Gulpin I caught in a horde EV training the other day.

I mean I do have almost 400 Battle Points so could buy the items you list needing if you told me what to buy but that goes against your shinys only for shinys you don't have rule.

Sucks to be fairly noobie xD I have been staring at your thread on and off for a few years wishing I had something worth offering.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes i would like to have the mega stone.
    Just catch me on here and I can trade you one.

You have alot of pokemon i'd really love so I can send to ORAS for my play through next month but with the events only for events you don't have, EV'd only for EV'd you don't have and shinys only for shinys you don't have rules of yours i'm lost for what I could offer.

Is there anything a fairly newish collector who just learnt IV breeding and EV trading could even hope to offer to get a half dozen baby shinys? I only have a couple of shinys like a bad IV's Docile Lapras I bred years ago and a lvl 5 Brave Gulpin I caught in a horde EV training the other day.

I mean I do have almost 400 Battle Points so could buy the items you list needing if you told me what to buy but that goes against your shinys only for shinys you don't have rule.

Sucks to be fairly noobie xD I have been staring at your thread on and off for a few years wishing I had something worth offering.

Ok didn't know I didn't have rules but what exactly are you looking for?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Ok didn't know I didn't have rules but what exactly are you looking for?

Larvitar lv1 Adamant
    Fletchling lv1 Adamant
    Riolu lv1 Adamant
    Scizor lv1 Adamant
    Squirtle lv1 Modest
    Chikorita lv1 Calm

All from your list of pokemon on your Y :) they seem to be a good mix of types to beat gyms and stuff.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Larvitar lv1 Adamant
    Fletchling lv1 Adamant
    Riolu lv1 Adamant
    Scizor lv1 Adamant
    Squirtle lv1 Modest
    Chikorita lv1 Calm

All from your list of pokemon on your Y :) they seem to be a good mix of types to beat gyms and stuff.

Ok a few questions for you, are those all from my shiny pokemon game? Also, if they are do you have any shiny KB pokes?

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    Ok a few questions for you, are those all from my shiny pokemon game? Also, if they are do you have any shiny KB pokes?

Yeah your shiny Y list is where I got those from. As I said before I only have Gulpin as a shiny from Kalos and it wasn't born it was a lvl 5 Brave Gulpin I caught in a horde about a week ago.

Back