• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • I had to go through my list of what I don't have listed yet and I can do that trade, when will be ready on the OR game?

Unfortunately maybe a couple of weeks as Im gonna need to borrow a friends copy of pokemon black2 (he is quite busy atm) to start getting my pokemon off soulsilver and over to the pokebank.

Gonna feel weird as i send all my pokemon back to hoenn from emerald XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Unfortunately maybe a couple of weeks as Im gonna need to borrow a friends copy of pokemon black2 (he is quite busy atm) to start getting my pokemon off soulsilver and over to the pokebank.

Gonna feel weird as i send all my pokemon back to hoenn from emerald XD

Well since it's going to be a couple of weeks, just check back to make sure I still don't have that crobat that you are offering.

Years
  • Heyy! I am very interested in your shiny Aron and shiny Axew. I do not have anything on your list of wants, so could you check out my trade shop (link in my sig) to see if there's anything you'd like in return?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I got it from a wi-fi event
    Give me the OT and ID on it please.
    Heyy! I am very interested in your shiny Aron and shiny Axew. I do not have anything on your list of wants, so could you check out my trade shop (link in my sig) to see if there's anything you'd like in return?

I will check your thread and let you know.

Years
  • Sorry I was no where near up when you posted th6at, but I am in the EST time zone and will be here for about 5 or so more hours from now.

I'm in the same time zone. :) I'll be on for about an hour before I go to bed. And then tomorrow I'll be on from around 6pm to whenever.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Did you check out the OT and ID?
    Sorry I did forget but check and need more info, sorry about this but I have never heard of this rayquaza before.
    I'm in the same time zone. :) I'll be on for about an hour before I go to bed. And then tomorrow I'll be on from around 6pm to whenever.

Sorry I missed you, got busy with some and didn't check here but am caught up and will be here all day tomorrow after 6pm or so, I got the ready for you and they are sitting in box 30 on my OR game.

EDIT: Sorry for the delay on the rayquaza, got what I needed and will do that trade with you.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry I missed you, got busy with some and didn't check here but am caught up and will be here all day tomorrow after 6pm or so, I got the ready for you and they are sitting in box 30 on my OR game.

I'm home and online. I'll check back here periodically to see if you're ready. :)

Back