• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Hi RNC, I haven't spoken to you in a long time. I was hoping you could give me Celebi and Jirachi from Box 18 whenever is best for you. I've started playing soul silver - Name: Anis FC: 4727 0371 0755. Which FC shall I contact you by. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Take Care, Anis :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    RNC, Are you still giving away shinies? I was actually the first to Ask when you said "Who Wants the First two shinies please" but you didnt reply :( Could I still Get them please?

AK99

Diamond Pro (Nah, not really)
    Years
  • If you are able can you give me a porygon z (box 3) and a Gallade (box 8). If it's possible i am in desperate need of a jirachi (box 18). So if i could have them it would be a great help for me and my pokedex. Please PM me if you can.

Many Thanks

AK99

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Hey guys, if you didn't notice on her front page, both normal trading and the shiny giveaway are closed, unless it has changed in the last 45 minutes...

NotoriouzElmo

Armed and Dangerious :)
    Years
  • Your User Name: Notoriouzelmo
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Nature: Modest
    Shiny: Y
    NickName: Y, Espionage ( if thats too long just dnt give it a nickname plz lol)

Btw wud u be able to get it with ivs so that it was able to learn hidden power fire or ground , thanks

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • OMG, I can't believe this is already on the 7th page, it feels like I haven't been here in like for ever!! :)
    But I do have an annoucement, I'm moving and will only get to come on here for my Sunday giveaways please, and nothing more, if you want anything else I have to trade for please add me to your friends list and pm me please as that is all I will be checking on here from now on!! Sorry to every one who wants to trade with me here please!! But I will still be trading!! :)

I have many tears downing over this, but do understand, it's better for me please!!

Last edited:

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    hello RNC, it's sad you are leaving such a nice thread behind.
    Anyway, it seems that you continue your sunday shiny giveaway.. (although in your first post, it says is closed)

I read the rules and found out that can request 2 sets.
    I am not sure about that, but I think it means 12 pokemon.
    If that's so, then, I am interested in:

box7
    Pineco lv20 Hasty
    Mamoswine lv36 Brave
    Dusknoir lv37 Sassy
    Yanmega lv33 Naughty
    Octillery lv28 Impish

box 9
    Exploud lv40 Impish
    Froslass lv1 Naive
    Metagross lv45 Impish
    Grumpig lv32 Lax

box 11
    Ekans lv1 Adamant
    Toxicroak lv37 Gentle

box 12

Rhyperior lv52 Brave
    Skuntank lv51 Bold

Thanks for your time, and forgive me if I am only allowed to request one pokemon per giveaway. If that's the case, then choose any of the above and I will still be grateful to you!
    You can see my fc on sig. and I've added your first Diamond FC (I hope that's right).
    I'll wait for your reply for arranging a time to trade.
    See you!

Years
  • Wow this is sad. I joined pc because of this thread. It used to be shiny giveaway every day, but as soon as I joined it became only on sunday. :( . After that I live in a different time zone so no shiny giveaway for me. Wow and now no normal trades either.

Years
  • I want:
    Aura Mew lv10 Lonely ID 20078
    Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)

I offer you:
    Surfing pikachu docile, timid
    Flying pikachu naive, Impish, jolly, rash, calm, bashful,docile
    AURA Mew brave, adamant, bold,calm, hardy, impish, lax, modest, quirky, relaxed, sassy, timid, hasty, rash.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    CMT if u want somthing,when youl want,comment there[its mind bullets trade corner]

She isn't doing normal trades anymore, read her post.

I want:
    Aura Mew lv10 Lonely ID 20078
    Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)

I offer you:
    Surfing pikachu docile, timid
    Flying pikachu naive, Impish, jolly, rash, calm, bashful,docile
    AURA Mew brave, adamant, bold,calm, hardy, impish, lax, modest, quirky, relaxed, sassy, timid, hasty, rash.

Again no more normal trades, at all.

hello RNC, it's sad you are leaving such a nice thread behind.
    Anyway, it seems that you continue your sunday shiny giveaway.. (although in your first post, it says is closed)

I read the rules and found out that can request 2 sets.
    I am not sure about that, but I think it means 12 pokemon.
    If that's so, then, I am interested in:

box7
    Pineco lv20 Hasty
    Mamoswine lv36 Brave
    Dusknoir lv37 Sassy
    Yanmega lv33 Naughty
    Octillery lv28 Impish

box 9
    Exploud lv40 Impish
    Froslass lv1 Naive
    Metagross lv45 Impish
    Grumpig lv32 Lax

box 11
    Ekans lv1 Adamant
    Toxicroak lv37 Gentle

box 12

Rhyperior lv52 Brave
    Skuntank lv51 Bold

Thanks for your time, and forgive me if I am only allowed to request one pokemon per giveaway. If that's the case, then choose any of the above and I will still be grateful to you!
    You can see my fc on sig. and I've added your first Diamond FC (I hope that's right).
    I'll wait for your reply for arranging a time to trade.
    See you!

You obviously did not read the rules well enough, skimming doesn't count. You can only request 2 pokes at a time, 2 sets = 4 pokes, and you cannot request all 4 at once, you have to wait till she says "Can I have the first two please?" or something along those lines before you can post, and if you request 2 pokes you have to wait till some one else gets their pokes before you can post which ones you want again.

uchiha sasuke

2337-8711-7616
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2020
    OK, since I didn't realise how the giveaway works, I am sorry for what I posted.
    So, it seems that there is no giveaway unless RNC logs in.

Anyway, as I have misunderstood her rules I might not be even able to collect any giveaway.
    Thanks FieryGrave!
    By the way, I checked Bozo's thread in smogon (the proud owner of TRUTH) and he decided to distribute his guarados for free.
    Maybe RNC is not informed of that. (just to let you know, RNC)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Yes, I will still be doing my sunday give aways, I will be back here in 2 hours to start it, so just look for the magic red words to be posted please!! :)

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
    Years
  • Do you have an AR? If so can you change my Ambipoms move set? CMT for 3 pokes of your choice ^^

Back