• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
  • I'm sorry to hear that. Would we be able to work out a trade with you trading me TRUTH to my white two and I send you something on x? ^^ if not, no worries. Just wanting to work something out for TRUTH.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm sorry to hear that. Would we be able to work out a trade with you trading me TRUTH to my white two and I send you something on x? ^^ if not, no worries. Just wanting to work something out for TRUTH.

I can trade it to you on the 5th gen. game and you can bank it your self, but I no trust it, let me see what game I have it on and I'll let you know.

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Hi RNC, I had a look at your list again and found 8 new interesting Level 1 Shiny Pokemon I would like to have. They are:

Modest espurr lv 1
    Jolly skorupi lv 1
    jolly sandile lv 1
    Adamant fletchling lv 1
    Adamant Buneary lv 1
    Calm chinchou lv 1
    Adamant Scizor lv 1
    Timid Rotom (Regular form) lv 1
    Sassy Mudkip lv 1

Here is my list again, I've added about 20 new Pokemon since our trades so maybe you'll find something interesting: https://tinyurl.com/or8a9yt :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC, I had a look at your list again and found 8 new interesting Level 1 Shiny Pokemon I would like to have. They are:

Modest espurr lv 1
    Jolly skorupi lv 1
    jolly sandile lv 1
    Adamant fletchling lv 1
    Adamant Buneary lv 1
    Calm chinchou lv 1
    Adamant Scizor lv 1
    Timid Rotom (Regular form) lv 1
    Sassy Mudkip lv 1

Here is my list again, I've added about 20 new Pokemon since our trades so maybe you'll find something interesting: https://tinyurl.com/or8a9yt :)

That's 9 but I would like these please:
    archen, barbaracle, cleffa, deino, hoppip, houndour, nidoking, pancham and slowpoke.

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Sorry that's 9, you're right. Alright, I'll get those cloned!

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    I know, I hope it'll be back up by the time we're done.

Back