• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Woo!! Thank you so much! Super pumped to level these guys :)

you wouldn't happen to have a ho-oh and lugia? I know your rules are event for event. just figured id ask anyways haha

That sounds good to me! Thanks a bunch! And hmmm I'd have to go with a Lugia for sure! Try to relive my Pokemon Silver days lol. Sorry took a while to respond, started my work week again. You currently on?

Hi RNC,
Would you be interested in:
Shiny Mamoswine Adamant
Shiny Chandelure Timid
Shiny Shedinja Adamant
Shiny Vespiquen Careful
Shiny Palpitoad

For:
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Vivillon
Shiny kangaskhan
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Whimsicott

I would need level and OT so I can check against the ones I already have.

hello i dont know how you do this i did read your rules and all but can you give me a brief explanation in a vm or pm and then i can post what id like if you wereready? please im really interested in some of your pokemon for the sunday giveaway thing

I would need level and OT so I can check against the ones I already have.

May i change my offer? I recently acquired other pokes :3

Would you be interested in (all shiny):
Jolly Scolipede
Impish JPN Kyurem
Impish Dusknoir
Brave Ho-oh JPN
Naughty Goldeen
Jolly Rapidash
Naive Salamence
Serious Floatzel
Adamant Spritzee

For:
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Jolly Landorus
Shiny kangaskhan
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Whimsicott
Shiny Vivillon
Shiny zubat
Shiny swinub

Last edited:
hello i dont know how you do this i did read your rules and all but can you give me a brief explanation in a vm or pm and then i can post what id like if you wereready? please im really interested in some of your pokemon for the sunday giveaway thing
Sorry I missed this, but what are you interested in and for what gen. game? As my shinys are only on 5th for now and not sure when I can get them to 6th.
May i change my offer? I recently acquired other pokes :3
Would you be interested in (all shiny):
Jolly Scolipede
Impish JPN Kyurem
Impish Dusknoir
Jolly Rivalry Nidoking
Naughty Goldeen
Jolly Rapidash
Naive Salamence
Serious Floatzel
Adamant Spritzee

For:
Shiny Manaphy
Shiny Jolly Landorus
Shiny kangaskhan
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Whimsicott
Shiny Vivillon
Shiny zubat
Shiny swinub

I have nidoking, do you have another to replace it with?

Back