• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Ok ign is Jonathan. Also I may be trading with someone else in a bit so send me a PM when you are able to trade.

I'm connecting now but if you busy I can wait.

EDIT sorry I must have already traded it and forgot to delete it from the list, hope the giratina will work for you.

Last edited:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
  • Could I get these Pokemon from the Giveaway?

Flygon, Tyrogue, Nidoking - Box 23
    Rotom - Box 21

We're already friends on 3DS. IGN Dyro. Just let me know when we can trade!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Can I change the venusaur to a Dialga in Box 24???

Also, can we trade at a later date??? For some reason, my ds can't connect to the internet.

Thank You very much :)

I don't mind to trade later, but keep an eye on the boxes as they may be gone by then, i know I don't have any more diaglas left.

Years
  • Hi!
    If I understood correctly the give away is still happening...If not I am sorry!
    I'd love the following if possible:
    Mankey (Box 22)
    Cleffa (Box 22)
    Tentacool (Box 23)
    Psyduck (Box 23)

Thank you!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi!
    If I understood correctly the give away is still happening...If not I am sorry!
    I'd love the following if possible:
    Mankey (Box 22)
    Cleffa (Box 22)
    Tentacool (Box 23)
    Psyduck (Box 23)

Thank you!
    Just message me whyen you get on here
    Aww. Too bad you went offline when I was just done. Anyways, I'll just catch you later then :D

I'm on now for about 20 more minutes then I need to go eat, but what were the pokes again please?

Years
  • Hi :D Can I have these pokemon from the Giveaway?

Box 25
    Giratina

Box 24
    Dialga

Box 21
    Mandibuzz

Box 20
    Registeel

FC and IGN is in Sig. Friend name is Halkyon.

These are the pokes. I'm sorry I wasnt online when you posted. Our timezones are very different.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2014
    could i have 2 shiny eevees and nickname please in box 1 ther are apart of the shiny giveaway arent they? :)
    if so one female and one male
    FC 5000-3699-4921

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • Sorry your fc is not fully up there it ends in a 4 if I remember right. And sorry what time zone you in? I never see you here.

Just catch me on here and we can trade.

Also catch me on here and we can trade.

My Timezone is GMT +05:30. My FC is 3582–9295–4013.

Back