• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Not looking to trade currently but I decided to stop by to say thanks for the trades we've done in the past and for the cloning services provided. I haven't been on at all within the past 2 months and I decided to make a return :) Have a great holiday season.

Thank you and your welcome and welcome back and Happy Holidays to you as well. Look forward to more trading with you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    Your PC User Name: nobody0014
    Your FC: 2294-7564-7815
    Your IGN: Wit
    Pokemon: Gibble
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: rough skin
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: N
    Moves: (may take longer): Outrage

Pokemon: Charmander
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: (may take longer): Flare Blitz/outrage

I just come back to play pokemon (just got my own 3ds, used to play xy 2 years ago), so i dont have anything of any worth to trade, im sry.
    Anw, if u accept the trade (can i say giveaways in this case), thank you alot

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Your PC User Name: nobody0014
    Pokemon: Gibble
    Ability: rough skin
    Moves: (may take longer): Outrage

Pokemon: Charmander
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Blaze
    Moves: (may take longer): Flare Blitz/outrage

I just come back to play pokemon (just got my own 3ds, used to play xy 2 years ago), so i dont have anything of any worth to trade, im sry.
    Anw, if u accept the trade (can i say giveaways in this case), thank you alot

I will get to work on those for you in just a bit and will let you know when I do have them ready.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Hello there! I was interested in both of your shiny Charmanders
    Charmander lv1 Adamant, Solar Power
    Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse 4 IV
    Charmander lv1 Timid, Solar Power
    Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance 5 IV

I have a shiny 5 IV Fukuoka event Kyogre with a Calm nature, flawless shiny Timid Latias, flawless shiny Latios, or a flawless shiny Jolly Rayquaza

I can also PM you a full list of trade-able Pokemon, I also can trade Ability Capsules or any rare berry that you could want.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello there! I was interested in both of your shiny Charmanders
    Charmander lv1 Adamant, Solar Power
    Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse 4 IV
    Charmander lv1 Timid, Solar Power
    Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance 5 IV

I have a shiny 5 IV Fukuoka event Kyogre with a Calm nature, flawless shiny Timid Latias, flawless shiny Latios, or a flawless shiny Jolly Rayquaza

I can also PM you a full list of trade-able Pokemon, I also can trade Ability Capsules or any rare berry that you could want.
    Sorry, I would not feel right trading a shiny or even 2 for that kyogre, it's too valuable, I don't need any items but will try to make a trade with you, do you have any HA pokes?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I don't really mind, just as long as you can clone! :p I can breed for 4/5 IV HA Torchic, Bagon (with DD), Sableye, Gligar, and Fletchling, I have the original Japanese DW Bulbasaur and Torchic events (but neither are competitive), as well as the DW event Mamoswine, Gothorita (Modest nature though), and Lucario.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I don't really mind, just as long as you can clone! :p I can breed for 4/5 IV HA Torchic, Bagon (with DD), Sableye, Gligar, and Fletchling, I have the original Japanese DW Bulbasaur and Torchic events (but neither are competitive), as well as the DW event Mamoswine, Gothorita (Modest nature though), and Lucario.

I can clone, I don't need any of those so I will just trade you those 2, I really don't want that kyogre, it would not be fair, can you trade in like 10 or so minutes?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    hello im interested in some events...the only thing i have to offer is mac hoopas...natures docile/calm originals and mild/timid/relaxed/sassy/impish
    lax/hardy/brave/calm clones...

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hello im interested in some events...the only thing i have to offer is mac hoopas...natures docile/calm originals and mild/timid/relaxed/sassy/impish
    lax/hardy/brave/calm clones...
    What are you interested in? When you are on just PM me and I can check those natures against mine as I already have 6, just not listed them yet.
    Would you be interested in the Manesh Arceus event?

Maybe, not sure, what is the nature?

ShinyGyaradosisShiny

Just some Neckbeard who plays Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2020
    Hi again RNC :)
    i have a few requests that i saw, and i have 2 available shinies i can show in game. i just need to re input your friend code because i ended up getting a new sd card so that i could fit more stuffs on my 3ds and it ended up deleting my save in the process :/ thank goodness i let my friend use 1 of my shinies so i wouldn't of lost it :D
    anyways, i only need these 4.

Camerupt lv50 Modest, Solid Rock ♂
    Earth Power, Fire Blast, Ancient Power, Will-O-Wisp 5 IV

Bisharp lv100 Jolly, Defiant ♀
    Focus Blast, Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Iron Head 5 IV

Rotom lv50 Bold, Levitate
    Will-O-Wisp, Rest, Volt Switch, Hydro Pump 6 IV

Terrakion lv50 Jolly, Justified (SPA)
    Retaliate, Rock Slide, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance 6 IV

i look forward to trading with you :p i just sent you a friend request

Sirfetch’d

Your FC: 0791-5221-9557
    Your IGN: Chase
    Pokemon: Buneary
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: if possible! I don't mind much though
    Moves: (may take longer): Fake Out

This is for ORAS. I never do trade shops and was a bit unsure on what to do with this breeding request haha. What do you want for this?

Years
  • Hi.

I read the rules but had a couple of questions for you.

1. Are you the same RNC that does the shiny cloning in the cloning thread?
    2. For the breeding form, I noticed that you put shiny y/n. Are we allowed to ask for a Pokemon to be bred as shiny? And if so, what do you usually want for them?

Back