• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Hi,

I am looking for Paris Vivillon, Water Tribe Manaphy, and any Gen6 non-shiny Jiraichi.
    I want them to be from a ENG game, i saw you have ENG Paris vivillon, your water tribe manaphy says KOR so can you please confirm is not ENG? As per Jiraichi you listed non Gen6 IDs in your Gen6 Events section so I am a bit confused.

I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer, and many natures you are missing and may be looking for.

Thank you

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi,

I am looking for Paris Vivillon, Water Tribe Manaphy, and any Gen6 non-shiny Jiraichi.
    I want them to be from a ENG game, i saw you have ENG Paris vivillon, your water tribe manaphy says KOR so can you please confirm is not ENG? As per Jiraichi you listed non Gen6 IDs in your Gen6 Events section so I am a bit confused.

I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer, and many natures you are missing and may be looking for.

Thank you

Can you copy and pasted the manaphy here so I can find it easier and as for the jirachis, it's on my 6th gen. game not necessarily all 6th gen. events.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Can you copy and pasted the manaphy here so I can find it easier and as for the jirachis, it's on my 6th gen. game not necessarily all 6th gen. events.

Water Tribe Manaphy lv1 Careful ID: 07235 (KOR)
    Does it mean that it has a KOR name? or that it is a Korean but with ENG name?

Thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    What is a secondary? Sorry I know I should know this but my mind has been blank for hours now.

What I mean is that if you are interested in some of my pokemon, I could see what in your shop I could trade it for. Since you don't have what I am looking for (primary objectives) I could settle for other pokemon (secondary Objectives)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • What I mean is that if you are interested in some of my pokemon, I could see what in your shop I could trade it for. Since you don't have what I am looking for (primary objectives) I could settle for other pokemon (secondary Objectives)

Just let me know what you are wanting and we can work out a deal, I am sure.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    hi RNC, about the Natu request I made many days ago, you're still busy right?
    I worried that I might misunderstood when you say "some time tomorrow" and then "As soon as I get all of this trading finished I will start on it for you"
    (I don't know if you were saying you will start breeding the Natu for me when your work is done and then send me a message OR I should contact you the next day to start the trade)
    please let me know if I misunderstood cus I afraid that I might waste your time (If I were, I'm terribly sorry)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hi RNC, about the Natu request I made many days ago, you're still busy right?
    I worried that I might misunderstood when you say "some time tomorrow" and then "As soon as I get all of this trading finished I will start on it for you"
    (I don't know if you were saying you will start breeding the Natu for me when your work is done and then send me a message OR I should contact you the next day to start the trade)
    please let me know if I misunderstood cus I afraid that I might waste your time (If I were, I'm terribly sorry)

Sorry, you might have, but I might have not been clear enough, I am working on it now for you, do you want it hatched or just the egg? Don't mind either way, I didn't forget about you, but did get busy with another project.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Sorry, you might have, but I might have not been clear enough, I am working on it now for you, do you want it hatched or just the egg? Don't mind either way, I didn't forget about you, but did get busy with another project.

Thank God, I didn't waste your time. Ok then I'll take the egg so you will have more time to do the others thing. I don't mind waiting or anything else, just take your time and let me know when you finished :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Thank God, I didn't waste your time. Ok then I'll take the egg so you will have more time to do the others thing. I don't mind waiting or anything else, just take your time and let me know when you finished :)

Did want to let you know that I finally got it for you, but sadly can't trade, I am having internet issues and just waiting on them to fix it for me.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Did want to let you know that I finally got it for you, but sadly can't trade, I am having internet issues and just waiting on them to fix it for me.
    It's ok :) just leave me a message when your wifi is fixed
    No rush

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    Just let me know what you are wanting and we can work out a deal, I am sure.

Hi I would be interested in

Movie Genesect lv100 Hasty ID 07133
    Fukuoka Groudon lv80 Adamant ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
    Fukuoka Kyogre lv80 Bold ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
    Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Timid, Pressure

Shiny Genesect doesn't have (JPN) so does it mean it's an ENG version?
    Can you also tell me if any of these has or had pokerus?

Thank you

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi I would be interested in

Movie Genesect lv100 Hasty ID 07133
    Fukuoka Groudon lv80 Adamant ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
    Fukuoka Kyogre lv80 Bold ID 03172 (JPN) *Shiny*
    Shiny Mewtwo lv100 Timid, Pressure

Shiny Genesect doesn't have (JPN) so does it mean it's an ENG version?
    Can you also tell me if any of these has or had pokerus?

Thank you

All of my events are UT'ed, unless stated, as for the region, some times I forget, so will need to check that one for you.

Back