• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Firstly, my apologies for the repost
    Secondly, could I make a request regarding these 6iv shinies?: vulpix, riolu, fem froakie, noibat, goomy?

It wasn't a repost, you deleted, so it's all good, but you did read "Ignore IVs for now"? I had to copy and paste to put that in there to make it easier when I went in and actually put them in.

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
  • It wasn't a repost, you deleted, so it's all good, but you did read "Ignore IVs for now"? I had to copy and paste to put that in there to make it easier when I went in and actually put them in.

Woops my bad (I'm pretty sure I did that last time I made a request...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
    Heh anyway I'll just take what I can get in that case. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Woops my bad (I'm pretty sure I did that last time I made a request...)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
    Heh anyway I'll just take what I can get in that case. :)

I will check that soon, but think most through box 5 or so are marked right on the IVs, need to take a day off to get those right again.

BTW, you didn't say what you wanted from me yet?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • "Firstly, my apologies for the repost
    Secondly, could I make a request regarding these 6iv shinies?: vulpix, riolu, fem froakie, noibat, goomy?"

My bad if I'm at all coming off as salty.

No, no, no, not at all, Ok I will look at your list and let you know here in a bit, might be tomorrow as it's almost 2am here.

Years
  • Hey I'm lookin to get a Shiny:
    Gastly
    Deino
    Froakie

I've got perfect IV:
    -2x Beldum ⚪ | Jolly | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Take Down/-/-/- | Poke Ball
    -Zorua ♂ | Timid | Illusion | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Leer/Dark Pulse/Sucker Punch/Extrasensory | Luxury Ball
    -Tepig ♀ | Jolly | Blaze | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Superpower/Sucker Punch/- | Poke Ball
    -Eevee ♀ | Jolly | Adaptability | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Tail Whip/Covet/Endure | Heal Ball
    -Buneary ♂ | Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Fire Punch/Ice Punch/Thunder Punch/Fake Out | Dream Ball
    -Trevenant ♂ | Careful | Harvest | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Tackle/Confuse Ray/Leech Seed/Will-O-Wisp | Dusk Ball

I've got these shinies:
    -Flareon
    -Slowbro
    -Aegislash
    -Garchomp
    -Shellos
    -Diggersby
    -Jirachi
    -Manaphy
    -Genesect
    -Cobalion
    -Arceus
    -Xerneas
    -Yvental

Regular Legends
    -Mew
    -Mewtwo
    -Meloeta
    -Hoopa
    -Latias
    -Cobalion
    -Suicune
    -Lugia
    -Zapdos
    -Xerneas
    -Keldeo
    -Shaymin
    -zygarde

I have every pokemon so u name it and i can probably get u it

pls let me know if possible or not (sry that I pm'd u was still readin the rules but got exited when i saw the list u have)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Went to the Game Shop for the new Event Mew today, gonna try to get more tomorrow not gonna promise

Pokemon: Mew
    lvl: 100
    OT :GF
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Synchonize
    Event ball
    Moves: Pound

Looking for one of the following shinies:
    Gastly
    Deino

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Hi RNC, I'm interested in your Portal Dialga lv100 Modest, Telepathy ID: 06205 (JPN)
    I have
    Calm Mew 3 IVs (20th Anniversary)
    Bold Mew 3 IVs (20th Anniversary)
    Jolly Meowth 6IVS Premierball (I bred it)
    Adamant Groudon 31/31/31/26/31/31 Repeatball
    Jolly Rayquaza 27/31/31/31/31/31 Masterball

I can trade even all of them for your Portal Dialga lv100 Modest, Telepathy ID: 06205 (JPN). oh and can you tell me the IVs of the Dialga?
    Btw if you don't want any of my pokemons then I'll find some new mon and come back later :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi RNC, I'm interested in your Portal Dialga lv100 Modest, Telepathy ID: 06205 (JPN)
    I have
    Calm Mew 3 IVs (20th Anniversary)
    Bold Mew 3 IVs (20th Anniversary)
    Jolly Meowth 6IVS Premierball (I bred it)
    Adamant Groudon 31/31/31/26/31/31 Repeatball
    Jolly Rayquaza 27/31/31/31/31/31 Masterball

I can trade even all of them for your Portal Dialga lv100 Modest, Telepathy ID: 06205 (JPN). oh and can you tell me the IVs of the Dialga?
    Btw if you don't want any of my pokemons then I'll find some new mon and come back later :)

I don't need all of them, let me see which mews I need and will let you know in a bit.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    I don't need all of them, let me see which mews I need and will let you know in a bit.

I've just got another Mew
    My friend just keeps resetting and end up with an adamant Mew 6IVs
    I'm not sure if people could run adamant nature on Mew but maybe it's worth collecting since the IVs is so good

Years
  • Hello there RNC. I was hoping to make a request if possible.

Your PC User Name: Arrow_Riddari
    Your FC: 2251-5119-7011
    Your IGN: Youmi [Y], Sapphire [AS], or Luna [X]
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: Whatever that you can get really
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes please, if possible
    Moves: (may take longer): Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Leech Seed, Ingrain
    Nickname: Autumn for boy or Lily for girl.

I do not mind receiving a cloned shiny Pokemon [but I like naming the shinies].

My offers:
    Shiny [legitimate] female Gorebyss with 6 IVs, Serious nature, EMs of Clamp/Water Gun/Whirlpool/Iron Defense and in a Lure Ball. Her nickname is Scylla and she cannot be renamed.
    OR
    Shiny [legitimate] 5 IV Male Drowzee [-Attack] with Forewarn, Timid Nature, and moves of Role Play, Flatter, Barrier, and Psycho Cut. His nickname is Mephisto and he is nicknameable.

Is this request okay? Thanks in advance.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello there RNC. I was hoping to make a request if possible.

Your PC User Name: Arrow_Riddari
    Your FC: 2251-5119-7011
    Your IGN: Youmi [Y], Sapphire [AS], or Luna [X]
    Pokemon: Chikorita
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: Whatever that you can get really
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Yes please, if possible
    Moves: (may take longer): Leaf Storm, Ancient Power, Leech Seed, Ingrain
    Nickname: Autumn for boy or Lily for girl.

I do not mind receiving a cloned shiny Pokemon [but I like naming the shinies].

My offers:
    Shiny [legitimate] female Gorebyss with 6 IVs, Serious nature, EMs of Clamp/Water Gun/Whirlpool/Iron Defense and in a Lure Ball. Her nickname is Scylla and she cannot be renamed.
    OR
    Shiny [legitimate] 5 IV Male Drowzee [-Attack] with Forewarn, Timid Nature, and moves of Role Play, Flatter, Barrier, and Psycho Cut. His nickname is Mephisto and he is nicknameable.

Is this request okay? Thanks in advance.

I don't take any thing but junk, any thing I can toss after the trade for this, I will get it written down and will work on getting moves first and then the chikorita for you.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • Hi, if you remember the Jirachi I had been looking for, it's in my possession.

Do you happen to have any flawless event Pokémon with unique moves on them? If so, I'll readily take one in exchange for the Jirachi. :)

Back