• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
  • Hi there RNC! I was wondering if you might possibly have the new lvl 100 mew event?
    I meant to pick one up but never got the chance to. I dont have a lot to trade but i can check and see what I have!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi there RNC! I was wondering if you might possibly have the new lvl 100 mew event?
    I meant to pick one up but never got the chance to. I dont have a lot to trade but i can check and see what I have!
    If I not have an extra code I can trade you one when you are on next.
    Hey, was curious as to what you'd like for a diancie and hoopa. Clones are fine.

Any event that is new that I don't have.

JolteonUsedOutrage

National Pokedex Completed!
    Years
  • Hello! Im new to the community and even newer in the trade shop stuff. I would like to request from you to breed me some pokemon but I have a few questions. Are they for free? Even if I request a shiny? If yes then Im going to edit this post with my requests if no I can tell you about the rare pokemon i have although they are not many :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello! Im new to the community and even newer in the trade shop stuff. I would like to request from you to breed me some pokemon but I have a few questions. Are they for free? Even if I request a shiny? If yes then Im going to edit this post with my requests if no I can tell you about the rare pokemon i have although they are not many :P

Well welcome to the forums!
    It is free but keep in mind moves, nature, abilities and shiny take longer for me to get.

JolteonUsedOutrage

National Pokedex Completed!
    Years
  • Well welcome to the forums!
    It is free but keep in mind moves, nature, abilities and shiny take longer for me to get.
    If that's okay with you then its more than fine with me :P Okay here is the list!

PC User Name: JolteonUsedOutrage
    FC: 4098 6216 0800
    IGN: Ripper

Pokemon: Scraggy
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Shiny? No
    Moves: (may take longer): Fake Out, Dragon Dance, X, X
    Nickname: No

Pokemon: Swinub
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Shiny: No
    Moves: Ice Shard, x, x, x

Pokemon: Fletchling
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Moves: Dont matter.

Pokemon: Klefki
    Ability: Prankster
    Moves: Dont matter

Pokemon: Treecko
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Overgrow
    Shiny: Yes pls :D

Thanks in advance and tell me if Im asking for too much.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • If that's okay with you then its more than fine with me :P Okay here is the list!

PC User Name: JolteonUsedOutrage
    FC: 4098 6216 0800
    IGN: Ripper

Pokemon: Scraggy
    Ability: Intimidate
    Shiny? No
    Moves: (may take longer): Fake Out, Dragon Dance, X, X

Pokemon: Swinub
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Moves: Ice Shard, x, x, x

Pokemon: Fletchling
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    Ability: Gale Wings
    Moves: Dont matter.

Pokemon: Klefki
    Ability: Prankster

Pokemon: Treecko
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Overgrow
    Shiny: Yes pls :D

Thanks in advance and tell me if Im asking for too much.

Ok I will start on those for you right now then.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hey RNC, Yeah If I could get a mew code that would be fantastic :P
    Also I want to get all of the old mega stones from pokemon Y, Do you think you could possibly get those for me?

Neil Peart

Learn to swim
    Years
  • Hey RNC, how many are we allowed to ask for at one time? Is this a free thing where if I don't have much to offer in return, I can still get the Pokemon? Also, I read in the rules you only trade events for events you don't have - are there any exceptions to this rule?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC, Yeah If I could get a mew code that would be fantastic :P
    Also I want to get all of the old mega stones from pokemon Y, Do you think you could possibly get those for me?
    Sorry don't have any more codes left you need all of the mega stones?
    Hey RNC, how many are we allowed to ask for at one time? Is this a free thing where if I don't have much to offer in return, I can still get the Pokemon? Also, I read in the rules you only trade events for events you don't have - are there any exceptions to this rule?

If you talking about breeding, yes it's free just for junk that I can toss, I don't mind to do as many as you want, but won't do more than 5 at a time, as for my events it depends on which you want?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • It's fine, let me check it for you since I still at the judge.
    EDIT: It's HP, def. and sp. def.
    And yes I can clone it for you, do you want to give me hat first so I can clone both at rthe same time?

Years
  • Hello, I am interested in the PC Diancie (Shiny). I am also wondering if you have the Pokémon Center Online Pikachu and Pokémon Scrap 2016 eevee. I have the Pokemon Bank Regi Trio, GF Mew with Hardy nature and a GF Celebi with Quiet nature to offer. They are cloned.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hello, I am interested in the PC Diancie (Shiny). I am also wondering if you have the Pokémon Center Online Pikachu and Pokémon Scrap 2016 eevee. I have the Pokemon Bank Regi Trio, GF Mew with Hardy nature and a GF Celebi with Quiet nature to offer. They are cloned.

Those last 2 I haven't gotten my hands on just yet, I can give you the diancie in a few as I don't need any of the ones you have.

Back