• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • alright i wanted the shiny luxray so its luxray for cubone. ill be on most the night so just message when online

Again, I will be saying this alot for the summer I guess, but sorry for the delay, but that trae sounds good to me.

EDIT / UPDATE: I have ready the following pokemon from requests:
    Espurr for MJB8910
    Tepig for Arrow
    Gengar for Rageon
    (M) Ralts & Ferroseed for Congminh

Still holding: Members Names I forgot
    Pure Power Meditite
    Jolly Tyrunt
    DW ball Riolu
    Regenerator Foongus
    Modest Porygon

Years
  • Hi again, I notice you're at a temporary pause. Have you gotten a chance to look at my post? I PMed you like you asked but still haven't heard from you. I was waiting until you finished up some trades but thought now would be a good time to ask. Hope you are doing well

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi again, I notice you're at a temporary pause. Have you gotten a chance to look at my post? I PMed you like you asked but still haven't heard from you. I was waiting until you finished up some trades but thought now would be a good time to ask. Hope you are doing well

I am really sorry for the delay and I had forgotten, could you please post your request again?

Years
  • I am really sorry for the delay and I had forgotten, could you please post your request again?
    That's okay! I'm just glad I didn't do anything wrong. I saw in your rules that you ignore people who do something wrong and I was hoping I hadn't missed anything.

Hello again! I'm just wondering if you happened to see my post. I also sent you a PM, as asked in your previous message.

I'm still interested in these shinies: of yours that I would like is goomy (lvl 1), pumpkaboo, phantump, roselia, and the white vivillion with these stats: Vivillon lv17 Modest, Compound Eyes Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Psybeam 6 IV. Is that vivilion shiny? I noticed it was shiny in your image but under the regular pokemon section

If so, I have a few shinies I would love to trade for. I have a shiny Latios, shiny Delphox, a 5IV Careful Gliscor level 98 female with pokerus and poison heal, 6IV Rash female elecktross level 46 with levitate, 5IV male timid multiscale dragonite level 65 GER, shiny male Slaking, shiny female purugly,
    shiny male calm frisk banette, shiny level 30 timid honey gather female teddiursa, shiny male macargo, level 77 female quirky flame body magby, level 36 jolly static FRE Ampharos, male shiny graveler, shiny male serious overgrow treecko, male shiny rapidash, shiny male impish run away eevee, level 5 shiny starmie timid analytic, shiny female quiet blaze torchic, and every skin of vivillion including pokeball and fancy. These are just a few I noticed you didn't have. I have my complete list at my shop.

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • I've been trying as hard as I can to get my hands on an Ash's Pikachu, but I don't seem to have any Events that you don't have, but I do have one thing I don't see in your boxes. It's a Shiny Haxorus. Here's the details if you're interested:

Name: Haxorus
    Level: 60
    OT: Luke (This was my character in White 2)
    Ability: Rivalry
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ball: Master Ball (I accidently wasted my master ball on this Pokemon)
    Moves: Taunt, Dragon Pulse, False Swipe, and Guillotine

I've used it for breeding and that's about it, and it hasn't gained any levels, so aside from that, it's completely untouched. I know it's not much, but it's the best I've got. Feel free to take as much time as you need when deciding. I have no life anyway. XD

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • That's okay! I'm just glad I didn't do anything wrong. I saw in your rules that you ignore people who do something wrong and I was hoping I hadn't missed anything.

Hello again! I'm just wondering if you happened to see my post. I also sent you a PM, as asked in your previous message.

I'm still interested in these shinies: of yours that I would like is goomy (lvl 1), pumpkaboo, phantump, roselia, and the white vivillion with these stats: Vivillon lv17 Modest, Compound Eyes Tackle, String Shot, Stun Spore, Psybeam 6 IV. Is that vivilion shiny? I noticed it was shiny in your image but under the regular pokemon section

If so, I have a few shinies I would love to trade for. I have a shiny Latios, shiny Delphox, a 5IV Careful Gliscor level 98 female with pokerus and poison heal, 6IV Rash female elecktross level 46 with levitate, 5IV male timid multiscale dragonite level 65 GER, shiny male Slaking, shiny female purugly,
    shiny male calm frisk banette, shiny level 30 timid honey gather female teddiursa, shiny male macargo, level 77 female quirky flame body magby, level 36 jolly static FRE Ampharos, male shiny graveler, shiny male serious overgrow treecko, male shiny rapidash, shiny male impish run away eevee, level 5 shiny starmie timid analytic, shiny female quiet blaze torchic, and every skin of vivillion including pokeball and fancy. These are just a few I noticed you didn't have. I have my complete list at my shop.

If you going to be here in about 30 minutes, I can trade you those for junk since I did forget.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I've been trying as hard as I can to get my hands on an Ash's Pikachu, but I don't seem to have any Events that you don't have, but I do have one thing I don't see in your boxes. It's a Shiny Haxorus. Here's the details if you're interested:

Name: Haxorus
    Level: 60
    OT: Luke (This was my character in White 2)
    Ability: Rivalry
    Nature: Rash
    Characteristic: Takes plenty of siestas.
    Ball: Master Ball (I accidently wasted my master ball on this Pokemon)
    Moves: Taunt, Dragon Pulse, False Swipe, and Guillotine

I've used it for breeding and that's about it, and it hasn't gained any levels, so aside from that, it's completely untouched. I know it's not much, but it's the best I've got. Feel free to take as much time as you need when deciding. I have no life anyway. XD

Sorry missed this, but would you happen to have the new manaphy event?

buttlet32

Buttlet
    Years
  • Sorry missed this, but would you happen to have the new manaphy event?

Actually I do have the new Manaphy event, and I haven't touched it since I got it. I didn't plan on it either. I'd be willing to trade my Manaphy for it, if that's okay with you. Also, I read your rules and one of them said not to post when you're setting up a trade with someone. I'm sorry if I interrupted, I posted without thinking to check if you were setting one up. Also, I'm available to trade right now and probably any other time today, as I have nothing else I could be doing.

strider9

PKMN TRAINER
    Years
  • i got a perfect shiny Heartan lvl. 100 the other day through a wonder trade. It has the pentagon I dunno how to hack check myself. let me know if you're interested. The trainer was the same as the OT in the trade btw

Years
  • Hello RNC,
    I am interested in your PC Opening Pikachu. I have a GF Darkrai with 4 31ivs, a XYZ zygarde with iv spread of 30/31/28/31/31/31, XYZ Xerneas with 2 31ivs and a XYZ Yveltal with iv spread of 31/31/31/31/30/5. All have been cloned by me. I am also working on getting a 5 to 6 iv Manaphy. Hope we can do a trade.

~ChaosPrime

Years
  • Hi, long time no see. i'm interested with your VGC12 Larvitar, PGL Pikachu, and SUM2013 Shiny Palkia. i can offer Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar, and NA XY Legendaries (last month events, still SR'dable), GF Darkrai (SRable), and Manaphy (SRable) in ENG and JPN, also Newsletter Mew in JPN.

Years
  • Hey,
    I'm interested in your shiny politoed as I am looking for a good rain team, I am offering my shiny flygon (it has only 3IVs but otherwise it's perfect) if you would like to trade with me then just message me!
    Thank!

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Hello RNC! I have another breeding request.
    Please take your time. I'm not in rush

Your PC User Name: unoe1234
    Your FC: 3883 9306 7804
    Your IGN: 포마
    Pokemon: Shroomish (in Fast Ball)
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Poison Heal
    IVs: 6IVs please
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Nope
    Moves: (may take longer): Focus Punch, Drain Punch
    NickName: Y or N: Nope

Thank you!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hi, long time no see. i'm interested with your VGC12 Larvitar, PGL Pikachu, and SUM2013 Shiny Palkia. i can offer Kotone Yasune's Shiny Tyranitar, and NA XY Legendaries (last month events, still SR'dable), GF Darkrai (SRable), and Manaphy (SRable) in ENG and JPN, also Newsletter Mew in JPN.
    PMing me would be best at this moment please.
    Hey,
    I'm interested in your shiny politoed as I am looking for a good rain team, I am offering my shiny flygon (it has only 3IVs but otherwise it's perfect) if you would like to trade with me then just message me!
    Thank!
    Same for you as above.
    Hello RNC! I have another breeding request.
    Please take your time. I'm not in rush

Your PC User Name: unoe1234
    Your FC: 3883 9306 7804
    Your IGN: 포마
    Pokemon: Shroomish (in Fast Ball)
    Nature: Impish
    Ability: Poison Heal
    IVs: 6IVs please
    Shiny? (may take longer) Y or N: Nope
    Moves: (may take longer): Focus Punch, Drain Punch
    NickName: Y or N: Nope

Thank you!
    Do I have a mareep waiting for you or did we already trade?

To all who posted on the last page, I have been away for about a week, so first off, sorry about that, second please PM me at this time, as it would make it easier for me to catch up with with all I am behind on atm, thanks for understanding.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Hey RNC. I'm looking for pretty much all of the pokemon in your box 19 from your X version events cart. I can offer a shiny deoxys if you still need it, though I still see it on your want list. I can also offer some other stuff too, just PM me or something. Thanks friend and hope we can work out a deal!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey RNC. I'm looking for pretty much all of the pokemon in your box 19 from your X version events cart. I can offer a shiny deoxys if you still need it, though I still see it on your want list. I can also offer some other stuff too, just PM me or something. Thanks friend and hope we can work out a deal!

What is in box 19?

Back