• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

slaughter077

Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    whoa are you serious, giving away two shinies??
    well in that case could i have shiny charmander UT and shiny eevee?
    I can give you a shiny phanpy (once I beat pearl and Pal Park it) if you want.

megax50

Amateur Collector
    Years
    Hello! I dont mean to seem in a rush, just wanted to make sure you got my PM;
    Was wondering What you may want for the Following:
    10 Anniv Latios
    10 Anniv Entei

10 aniv Typhlosion
    Aura Mew
    Any Manaphy

Please feel free to check my list and ask questions! (I do have a Shiny Jirachi UT and other things)
    Anyways! Thank you in advance for your consideration!

Years
    hey there im interested in quite a few pokemon...u can take a look at my thread to see if ur interested in any of my pokemon...i do have a Shiny Jarachi, celebi all 100% legit...anyways pm to see what u think :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    hcoteen, I don't have any ev'ed pokes atm.

megax, already got your pm and responded to it.

burningfenix, checking your thread now.

Ginji, checking your thread again also.

hcoteen2008

Ball State Cardinal
    Years
    What would you want for these shinys:
    464. Rhyperior lv100 Adamant (t) 477. Dusknoir lv100 Hasty (t) 381. Latios lv100 Bold (t) n/n HYDRYU 334. Altaria lv100 Lax (t) 250. Ho-Oh lv100 Impish (t) 150. Mewtwo lv100 Hardy (t)

Years
    Hello,

I'm wondering what you want for a Shiny Buneary x3. I don't have much offers but I do have some Shiny's:

Shiny Riolu Ut
    Shiny Lapras Lv.11
    Shiny Chansey Ut

I breeded these myself a few days ago. Though I'm not sure if you need them x3. I could breed a shiny that you need? (Depends if it's a breedable Pokémon xD) It will take a few days to get then I guess, since it's about 1 out of 600 (I think) to get a shiny from an egg x3.

Oh well, let me know what you want :3.

(I'm also wondering what you want for the Shiny Latias x3. Could you let me know please? :3)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    Hello,

I'm wondering what you want for a Shiny Buneary x3. I don't have much offers but I do have some Shiny's:

Shiny Riolu Ut
    Shiny Lapras Lv.11
    Shiny Chansey Ut

I breeded these myself a few days ago. Though I'm not sure if you need them x3. I could breed a shiny that you need? (Depends if it's a breedable Pokémon xD) It will take a few days to get then I guess, since it's about 1 out of 600 (I think) to get a shiny from an egg x3.

Oh well, let me know what you want :3.

(I'm also wondering what you want for the Shiny Latias x3. Could you let me know please? :3)

Sorry, I'm not trading shinys atm.

Years
    Sunday Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701
    Ruby Zigzagoon lv5 Careful ID 21121 *Shiny*
    Duking Larvitar lv20 Bold ID 37149
    im interested in the events
    did u still remember these?????????

Last edited:
    Back