• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • If you don't see me there, there is something wrong on your side, go out and delete the fc and put it in again.
    I see you there, so I know it's not on my side.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • im in dire need of a TRU REGIGIGAS, i have hadou mew lv 33 50716 lonely, 10th anniv celebi lv100 00010 quiet, wishmaker jirachi lv36 20043 lax, shiny hooh japan ot EMERARUDO (JAPAN KANA) 18480 lv75 bashful. i have ppup, tms and stones to give aswell ill gladly give all of these for one REGIGIGAS TRU. fc 0474 1229 1592 ot Chris. pm me

I'm also in there with the regigigas.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your shiny "Buneary lv11 Docile (ut)".

The only shiny that I have that's on your want list (besides a Darkrai that I think is hacked), is a shiny Regigigas. Its lvl 70, UT, Lonely nature. Would you be interested in that?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I'm really interested in your shiny "Buneary lv11 Docile (ut)".

The only shiny that I have that's on your want list (besides a Darkrai that I think is hacked), is a shiny Regigigas. Its lvl 70, UT, Lonely nature. Would you be interested in that?

Well, since the regi is not on my list (and it should have been)
    yes I'm interested in that.

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    You should deleted and put my FC into your pal pad again.

Jack_Atlas

Who's your Master of Faster?
    Years
  • could I have one of your 10aniv Suicunes and a 10aniv Raikou? I have 2 shiny evd pokemon i'd be willing to trade

Synesis

M@$t@ TR@!N€R
    Years
  • Argh I really need a shiny feebas. Only other shiny I have is a shiny shinx but you have it ='[

Back