• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Argh I really need a shiny feebas. Only other shiny I have is a shiny shinx but you have it ='[

You can have mine, I don't mind.
    What is your fc please??

Do u have a regular Fire type pokemon that is lv 30-40

Sorry, my regular ones are all at lv100, my shiny might be at those levels though.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • could you please check to see if you have a Luxray at Lv 30-40 that you could trade for a nothing pokemon

Yeah, but give me a few minutes, I'm in the wi-fi waiting on synesis.

could you please check to see if you have a Luxray at Lv 30-40 that you could trade for a nothing pokemon

My luxray is at level 37.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ill give u a nature tru regi that u don seem to have for the shiny ut magby, i dont have it on me but i no for sure cuz i have an adament one, which u have, and another one which u dont have

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • ill give u a nature tru regi that u don seem to have for the shiny ut magby, i dont have it on me but i no for sure cuz i have an adament one, which u have, and another one which u dont have

How about, I just give you the magby, I don't have much more room on my pearl game for any more regi's.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
  • Hey! Bugging you again! I'll give you a shiny jap movie Regigigas and shiny movie jap Shaymin for your ranger Manaphy and a master ball (if you have one), provided the manaphy is level 1, if it isn't, I'll take one of the ranger eggs, it doesn't matter which.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Hey! Bugging you again! I'll give you a shiny jap movie Regigigas and shiny movie jap Shaymin for your ranger Manaphy and a master ball (if you have one), provided the manaphy is level 1, if it isn't, I'll take one of the ranger eggs, it doesn't matter which.

That wouldn't be a fair trade for you.
    I'll just give you the manaphy and a master ball.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    haha and there u go bein rnc again just givin away stuff cuz ur awesome, would it be to much of an inconvieniance to u to do that for me? i dont wanna put uoutta ur way if u got other trades to do ya no

Back