• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~RNC~'s Every Kind Of Pokemon Shop *Growing And Up-Dated Daily*

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    theres nothing on my thread, u give me to much, but lileep and anorith, try ad find smtn though

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    hmm i hadnt seen ya, lemme see if ur diamond code got deleted

ur code is in here, u sure u have me in ur pal pad? and i no im connected i just saw elhero on

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    ur code is in here, u sure u have me in ur pal pad? and i no im connected i just saw elhero on

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
  • All of my shinys are give aways, (limit 2 please) BUT, if you have an event that I need or a shiny that I need, please do offer it in return!!

if this is still going on i would like shiny elekid and shiny togetic
    "im trying to build my thread"

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • All of my shinys are give aways, (limit 2 please) BUT, if you have an event that I need or a shiny that I need, please do offer it in return!!

if this is still going on i would like shiny elekid and shiny togetic
    "im trying to build my thread"

I do that when I have no other trades waiting, but if you give me a few minutes, you can have them.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Saw your shiny offer... and I hope I'm not being rude, but could I get the following 2 shinies?^^;

Vulpix
    Pachirisu

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    I will give you UT Osaka Meowth for:

SHINIES

245. Suicune lv100 Calm (t)

&

473. Momoswine lv100 Adamant (t)

Back