• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Road to The Charms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    Hello everyone I'm working on completing my Pokedex much like many other people. This is a list of Pokemon that I still need as well as Evolution Items, now before some of you say do the Inverse battles or the Super Secret Training I have had little luck there.

Items in need:

Moon Stone x3
    Shiny Stone x1
    Sun Stone x3
    Thunder Stone x1
    Dusk Stone x1

Pokemon in need:

Jarachi
    Deoxys
    Manaphy
    Shayman
    Cherubi - GTS
    Shellos - GTS
    Buneary - GTS
    Glameow - XpokeX
    Bronzor - GTS
    Finneon - GTS
    Pidove - XpokeX
    Blitzle
    Tympole - XpokeX
    Darumaka - GTS
    Maracus - XpokeX
    Yamask - Skirovik
    Tirtougo - Friend
    Archen - Friend
    Trubbish - XpokeX
    Alomomola - GTS
    Tynamo - XpokeX
    Cryogonal - GTS

DEX Progression:
    526/604
    or
    526/719

I can breed for almost any Pokemon except for the ones listed above. PM me your offer, I don't have any extra legendary Pokemon for trade sorry for those who where looking to legendarys from me, I can not clone Pokemon cause I only have one system. I don't do any IV Breading, I find it too complicated to do, maybe sometime in the future if made easier to do.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have some spare Yamask if you want one. I'll happily trade it to you. I don't mind what you want to give me in return. :)

I'll be online in about 15 mins time but I'll only be available for about 25 mins once I'm on.

7highstraight

Lucky 7
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    If you're doing this for the charms, I'm pretty sure they don't require you to get event only ones, so you shouldn't need those 4 legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    If you're doing this for the charms, I'm pretty sure they don't require you to get event only ones, so you shouldn't need those 4 legendaries.

I have the understanding that once you have completed the National Dex that is when you get the shinny charm, so that must include legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2014
    I have read in a lot of places that the event legendaries are not required for the Shiny Charm. Pretty sure it has even been confirmed on here a few times. I'll let you know if I manage to complete the dex without all event legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    I have read in a lot of places that the event legendaries are not required for the Shiny Charm. Pretty sure it has even been confirmed on here a few times. I'll let you know if I manage to complete the dex without all event legendaries.

I just watched a video on youtube that you don't need legendaries for the charm, thank you for pointing that out to me.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2014
    I'm now done with this list minus the 4 Legendary. Will have a new list in a few weeks.

Mods your welcome to close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back